on ebay wow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• on ebay wow

hi chaps im seeking a surf asap, seen this one what you think?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...category=18290

i have had a lenghty chat with the owner, all mods were recent and it seems to of been done properly he even said that the gearing has been altered too and something to do with the shafts uprated aswell.

the price he has said is 4k no offers and i am welcome to give a thorough test drive off road if i wish too!!!

loolks like a right beast and im in love

shall i buy it?

The guy that owns this surf is on another forum that I go too, he only paid 2500- 3000 and it has now been on ebay a load of times and he can't shift it. £4000 for a H reg is not overly cheap. I would try and barter with him as I know he is very keen to sell.

James

Comment

what forum is that james? and what makes you think he paid that for it?

im only asking as i have had a chat with the previous owner who px'd it with him( he happily handed over contact details to previous woner which surely is a good sign) so i know exactly what he paid for it,

Comment

Originally posted by lardy
        hi chaps im seeking a surf asap, seen this one what you think?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...category=18290

i have had a lenghty chat with the owner, all mods were recent and it seems to of been done properly he even said that the gearing has been altered too and something to do with the shafts uprated aswell.

the price he has said is 4k no offers and i am welcome to give a thorough test drive off road if i wish too!!!

loolks like a right beast and im in love

shall i buy it?
        WHY AREN'T YOU AND MARK ON RADIO 1 ANYMORE?I was gutted the other day when I tuned in the other day and some "wet behind the ears" #### was twittering away like a budgie on helium!!!!