@ Stein

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Stein

Mark, I need the dimensions of the 'Monster' M, or the dimensions of the area you want to put it.

Have done 'race numbers' etc - side rear windows, most of smaller decals, the large door mounted 'Outrageous' decals etc. I think all I need to do now is the large 'Monster' one for the back, and something for the bonnet. Suggestions as to what, and what size would be good.
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

apache wot ever happend to the outrageous stickers?

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
      Mark, I need the dimensions of the 'Monster' M, or the dimensions of the area you want to put it.

Have done 'race numbers' etc - side rear windows, most of smaller decals, the large door mounted 'Outrageous' decals etc. I think all I need to do now is the large 'Monster' one for the back, and something for the bonnet. Suggestions as to what, and what size would be good.
      cool was it the race numbers we discussed as for the monster m.i think the bottom of the rear doors and one across the front of the bonnet
      www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
        cool was it the race numbers we discussed as for the monster m.i think the bottom of the rear doors and one across the front of the bonnet

A monster on the bonnet ...........use a picture of LURCH
        ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
          apache wot ever happend to the outrageous stickers?
          All done, sent to Mark. He's a very busy man though!

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
            Yep, as discussed!

So you just want smaller Monster ones? Not huuuge ones? The bonnet one, How much space do I have to play with? You have a different shaped bonnet dont you?

Comment

All done, sent to Mark. He's a very busy man though!
              um yea sorry folks i do have them and i will get round to posting them out,i have given tony n,some to take up with him when he goes to scotty land.
              www.overfab.uk

Comment

Yep, as discussed!

So you just want smaller Monster ones? Not huuuge ones? The bonnet one, How much space do I have to play with? You have a different shaped bonnet dont you?
                the front of the bonnet is the same as yours so right the way across or as close as you can get it i think from memory i have a least enough room for 150mm high letters.
                www.overfab.uk

Comment

OK. I'll lay everything I've done out where they're designed to go then and see how we're doing, but I think I'm getting close to done.

Whens the respray getting done?

Comment

OK. I'll lay everything I've done out where they're designed to go then and see how we're doing, but I think I'm getting close to done.

Whens the respray getting done?
                    im buggered if i know,ive still got to finish the rear bed off,weld in a front cage to take rad fans,plus the interior,then have to spend hours getting all that lovely filler blended in.
                    www.overfab.uk

Comment

Working...
                    X