Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Part Numbers

Hi Surfers...........

Please could some-one help me with a part number or give me a good indication where to get the info. I have a 3Ltr 1995 ssrg Ltd Auto KZN130. I got tail gated the other day and now I need a whole new rear door, glass and wheel holder. The bodyshop doing the job for me contacted Toyota and they say they have no clue. I have given them all the details possible off the plaque on the bulk head. I have also contaced Milners and still no joy. I am sure the wise souls on this forum can sort me out

Thanks All

Originally posted by Springbok
    Hi Surfers...........

Please could some-one help me with a part number or give me a good indication where to get the info. I have a 3Ltr 1995 ssrg Ltd Auto KZN130. I got tail gated the other day and now I need a whole new rear door, glass and wheel holder. The bodyshop doing the job for me contacted Toyota and they say they have no clue. I have given them all the details possible off the plaque on the bulk head. I have also contaced Milners and still no joy. I am sure the wise souls on this forum can sort me out

Thanks All
    Not sure on the part number, but if you go to a Toyota dealer and order one for a 4Runner they are the same unit although you will have to measure up and cut the holes for the rear spare if you have one. and probably make aup a strengthening plate to fit behind the holes where the lock mechanism for the swing out carrier goes.

Alternatively Bob (Hilux) or StreetlugeChris might have one.

Cheers

Comment

Hi Surfers...........

Thanks All
      Try some different toyota dealers! you got unlucky as most now can obtain all surf parts via the vin no. and model code.
      my local one is excellent!
      www.europa88.co.uk Loadsa mods!

Comment

Hi Surfers...........
        Springbok,

The Toyota EPC (Electronic Parts Catalogue) can be downloaded from the internet - look here... it will take a long while to download if you don't have broadband and you will need a CD burner.

If you let me have the Model & Frame numbers I'll have a look with my copy... although I'm still learning how to drive it!!
        Never argue with an idiot... they drag you down to their level - then beat you with experience!!

Comment

this should be it
          Attached Files
          Last edited by fenman666; 19 April 2007, 23:44.

Comment

Hip Hip Horray

Hi Surfers

Thanks for the most excellent help you have given. My faith in humanity is restored, or at least I know real human beings drive Surfs. Thanks again for your info.. Soon my Surf will be back to its beautiful beastly self and my smile will be whole again.

Thanks Again

Comment

Get a nice big towbar fitted as well
              If life's an uphill struggle then downhill from now on can't be that bad?!

Comment

Originally posted by whippet
                Springbok,

The Toyota EPC (Electronic Parts Catalogue) can be downloaded from the internet - look here... it will take a long while to download if you don't have broadband and you will need a CD burner.

If you let me have the Model & Frame numbers I'll have a look with my copy... although I'm still learning how to drive it!!
                Whippet

I tried the Toyota EPC download & try as I could I could not get It to burn to cd. Tried all the correct file names etc etc but It wouldn't work(could be my burner)

What colour Surf have you?? I'm only up the road from you in Carterton
                Wine red/grey surf with gold Dragon on wheel cover!
                www.europa88.co.uk Loadsa mods!

Comment

really helpful stuff. can just google the toyota epc! thanks for the aid.

Comment

Working...
                  X