Supersurf What a nice guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supersurf What a nice guy

Many thanks to Supersurf for the quick response for the exhaust, unfortunately a 3ltr one was sent in error, but he refunded money immediately. What a great guy to deal with.

Originally posted by nettielikescars View Post
    Many thanks to Supersurf for the quick response for the exhaust, unfortunately a 3ltr one was sent in error, but he refunded money immediately. What a great guy to deal with.
    i agree as i seen him today n got my roof bars n tyres had a good time there also thanks lee

Comment

Originally posted by nettielikescars View Post

Hi - I'd sent a reply to your mail as I haven't been at home this week till today - do you still want the 2.4 downpipe? The shipping will be about £15 - exhaust £55 - let me know as I didn't get a reply to my email to you earlier in the week...
      Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer View Post
        Hi - I'd sent a reply to your mail as I haven't been at home this week till today - do you still want the 2.4 downpipe? The shipping will be about £15 - exhaust £55 - let me know as I didn't get a reply to my email to you earlier in the week...
        Hi sorry didn't get back to you, bloomin son deleted my E-mails, has the exhaust got the heat shields etc on it?

Comment

This is what I have in the shed....

http://www.roughtrax4x4.com/?doc=16&cid=144&vid=520

As described and still in their packaging...
          Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

How do you want paying? and how soon can you get it in post as mine has nearly broken through.

Comment

i think mine nees a new exhaust, will have it on ramp this weekend to check-any pointers on where to go for one and what i should expect to pay for the fuull exhaust

Comment

it might be just as cheap to get a stainless power flow system made up Fergus
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by fergus View Post
                  i think mine nees a new exhaust, will have it on ramp this weekend to check-any pointers on where to go for one and what i should expect to pay for the fuull exhaust
                  I have a second hand front pipe in what i can see is good condition, was sent to me in error. If you are interested.

Mudsurfer had a spare 2.4 front pipe, which is on its way to me.
                  Last edited by nettielikescars; 27 June 2008, 20:30.

Comment

there is a surf breaker near you at rushlake green,just north of hailsham
                    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                      there is a surf breaker near you at rushlake green,just north of hailsham
                      Does this bloke also sell and service Hilux's? If so i think its the chap my brother in law uses for his Hilux trucks.

Comment

think so,simon tingley.he has loads of pickups surfs and lc's,does supply lots of spares as well
                        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

think so,simon tingley.he has loads of pickups surfs and lc's,does supply lots of spares as well
                          Which part of Eastbourne are you in, i'll have to keep an eye out next time i am over that way.

Comment

im in willingdon.
                            the surf has just been retired from front line duties as the fuel costs hit £40 quid a day.you will recognise it.....its jacked up a bit,roof lights and 33's and its bl00dy filthy
                            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

im in willingdon.
                              the surf has just been retired from front line duties as the fuel costs hit £40 quid a day.you will recognise it.....its jacked up a bit,roof lights and 33's and its bl00dy filthy
                              Is it just evening/weekend toy now? Mine will be used daily 'Chelsea Taxi' but also needed something big for my doggies especially my 16 month old Puppy Rotti.

Comment

Working...
                              X