OOOh complement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OOOh complement

Got a nice complement yesterday from a young girl while waiting at the checkout at staples, she asked if that was my truck outside and at first i thought i was was in for an ear bashing on globle warming and the follys of driveing a 4x4 but turns out she and her boyfriend (shoit!!) are doing up a defender paris dakar style, she had a good look all over it and took a pic of surfinstien's web sticker on me side bar after i told her he'd just set up on his own fabrecaiting etc for off roaders, so he might well get some work out of it, she was quite surprised to learn about useing veg oil and i advised her to log on to the landy forums and get some more info, (or here)
    it's nice to get a complement, very nice girl!

im just getting over the experience now
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

You soppy old bugger.

Comment

they're certainly a talking point arent they?

when I got mine I was expecting the occasional back chat form antis but have only had good things from people whether its other offroaders expressing interest to a neighbour I had never spoken to before chatting about it and someone in a supermarket carpark telling me that its nice to see 4x4's being used for their real purpose.

does help if its covered in mud of course!

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
        You soppy old bugger.

Like tesco's mate! "every little helps"

Comment

I've lost count of the people who come over and chat when they see me pouring veg oil in the tank, and the amount of kids who point and shout stuff like "Monnnnstertruuuuck!!!!" when they see the truck (mind you, they might be shouting "ugly fat bald f***er!!!")

Never though have I been accosted by a good looking young lady though.
          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by biosurf View Post
            they're certainly a talking point arent they?

when I got mine I was expecting the occasional back chat form antis but have only had good things from people whether its other offroaders expressing interest to a neighbour I had never spoken to before chatting about it and someone in a supermarket carpark telling me that its nice to see 4x4's being used for their real purpose.

does help if its covered in mud of course!

Yeah i was'nt sure weather to do a Judus and deny it but yes they are!
            i've never had anyone "have a go", they've all been complimentary and generally interested,

it's about the only way i've got to get talking to girls!! only other way is push a baby around in a pram oh! and takeing the shih tzu out attracts em to,

(thats a dog btw! not the old john thomas)
            Last edited by POPEYE; 26 June 2008, 17:33.

Comment

women just look at me and shout monsterrrrrrrr

its atalent i have !!
              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                Never forget Rod's dream girl in the petrol station:

"Hey, hot stuff. I bet you can get up to nearly 40 with those tyres on. Wanna come try driving up a hill?"

Comment

Yeah if only i had money and looks to go with the truck! (and youth) i did ok back in the day! when ya got as far as the top of stocking you thought it was a result, but nowadays!!! jeez looking back me undies had a better time than i did

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
                    Never forget Rod's dream girl in the petrol station:

"Hey, hot stuff. I bet you can get up to nearly 40 with those tyres on. Wanna come try driving up a hill?"
                    Evil man!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
                      Yeah if only i had looks to go with the truck!
                      Spray yourself flame red, get your ears chromed and fit a hydraulic actuator to your todger!

Comment

Spray yourself flame red, get your ears chromed and fit a hydraulic actuator to your todger!
                        The last bit may be an idea, it's air opperated tho, i'd need to produce more wind than woodzie to work it

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                          women just look at me and shout monsterrrrrrrr

its atalent i have !!
                          thats only becase they haven't seen LURCH
                          ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

I've lost count of the people who come over and chat when they see me pouring veg oil in the tank, and the amount of kids who point and shout stuff like "Monnnnstertruuuuck!!!!" when they see the truck (mind you, they might be shouting "ugly fat bald f***er!!!")

The other day I was walking back to the truck, and there was a kid walking past who looked at the Surf and said 'Mummy, look at that Monster Truck!'. I was chuffed to bits.
                            Paul </Slugsie>
                            Immortal.so far!

Comment

I would have thought Vicky would have filled that requirement (or her boot models!!!!!!).
                              Mike G

Comment

Working...
                              X