Tech Weekend & possibly Bures Pit??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tech Weekend & possibly Bures Pit??

Whilst having half a shandy in my local the other night, my friend and Landlord mentioned that the 1/2 acre of dedicated campsite behind the pub wasn't getting as much use as he had hoped. I enquired whether he would consider a number of well behaved Surf drivers to make use of both that and the car park, and he was very much in favour. So, if anyone fancies a tech weekend on the Essex / Suffolk border sometime this summer, I can oblige with the venue. Also Bures pit is just up the road from me, which is a fantastic off-road site, but it recently changed ownership. I'm sure its still running, but will need to check, if it is though, could arrange a days play there (used to be Sundays) if anyone wanted.

The pub does great beer and food, the locals are friendly, and theres room enough on the field for at least 20 tents / trucks / wigwams etc.

Let me know if interested.

Cheers,

Bu5h.
    If you play with fire.....

last i heard bures closed it's doors (gates) in february/march, with no plans to reopen until at least october, although there was also considerable doubt as to whether or not it would ever reopen (at least for public pay & play days).

I'd be interested, but don't have a free weekend between 26th July and 28th September, except maybe one day out of the weekend of 9th and 10th august, but i don't hold out much hope of finding a huge amount of time that weekend either.
    =========
    =SOLD UP!=
    =========

Comment

Working...
    X