Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just had a hissy fit

look

put me new ones on the bonnet and the silver outrageous ones on the side,but i really didnt like em.they have to be something different to go with FRACKIN burgundy

so igot the complete yips and peeled the goddam lot off.
    now i need apache to do me a makeover,but he's stretched mighty thin

AAAARRRRRRGGGHHHHHHHHHH

(been quite a while without cigarettes now,getting to me some days)
    Non intercooled nothing.

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
    look

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the poomobile's bonnet looks clean and shiney - WHAT have you done ?
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

paint it black first.
      Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

its absolutely NOT anything to do with your undoudtably fan ###### tastic stickerage andy.
          i had the complete shoites about everything last night,so probably wasnt the right time to apply stickers.

having said that,i didnt have one that was straight,and they were all in the wrong place,so to that end i took em all off so i can start again with a blank canvas....

im going to think about what i want ,but this time with relation to where it will go,now that i have the choice of the whole car.

that javelina sticker is awesome,but on burgundy it just did not work,so i need to figure out what will go as it looks a bit bare at the mo.
          again its nowt to do with anything except my throwing of the toys out the pram,but at least it gives me the whole motor to plan out..

(ps had a fag,it was LUSH)
          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
            its absolutely NOT anything to do with your undoudtably fan ###### tastic stickerage andy.
            i had the complete shoites about everything last night,so probably wasnt the right time to apply stickers.

having said that,i didnt have one that was straight,and they were all in the wrong place,so to that end i took em all off so i can start again with a blank canvas....

im going to think about what i want ,but this time with relation to where it will go,now that i have the choice of the whole car.

that javelina sticker is awesome,but on burgundy it just did not work,so i need to figure out what will go as it looks a bit bare at the mo.
            again its nowt to do with anything except my throwing of the toys out the pram,but at least it gives me the whole motor to plan out..

(ps had a fag,it was LUSH)
            that must be wrong,because when u feel like that you normally have a good dig at me lol

Comment

ooooh when you gonna get a 3rd gen ??
              Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Working...
              X