Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help with paypal

What do a want when am setting up a pay pal account, personal or premiere

personal I think, I set mine up ages ago though and it might have changed a bit since then.
    Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
      personal I think, I set mine up ages ago though and it might have changed a bit since then.
      al give it a go. suppose can probably always upgade your account if need be

Comment

Originally posted by Cant Get Right View Post
        What do a want when am setting up a pay pal account, personal or premiere
        the premiere is so you can accept money aswell as send as far as i know.This is the email i had so it may help you decide

We would like to let you know of an important announcement affecting all PayPal account holders in the UK.

Effective from 9 July 2008, PayPal will change its fee structure to make it more attractive for our UK customers to send personal payments. We are pleased to announce that:
        • PayPal will not charge a recipient (regardless of their account type) of a PayPal payment if that payment was funded by the sender's bank account or PayPal balance and it is designated a Personal Payment
        • PayPal will apply a fee for payments received for Personal Payments or Commercial Payments if such a payment is funded by a credit or debit card, however for Personal Payments funded by a card, the sender will have the option of paying the fees for that payment
        • Also, PayPal will no longer require its customers to upgrade from a Personal Account to a Premier or Business Account once it has received a total of £250

Consequently the following amendments to the PayPal User Agreement will be applicable for UK customers:
        Clause 8 will be amended (where relevant) to provide that:
        • Receiving Personal Payments which are also Balance/Bank Funded Payments will be free
        • Receiving Personal Payments and/or Commercial Payments which are also Card Funded Payments will be charged at these standard rates:

3.4% + Fixed FeeFor each domestic payment transaction.3.9% + Fixed FeeFor each cross border payment transaction
          Merchant Rates

(based on monthly transaction volume & one-off application)1.4% - 2.9% + Fixed FeeFor each domestic payment transaction1.9% - 3.9% + Fixed FeeFor each cross border payment transaction
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

personal will do

You can upgrade later if you need to
          Bring me the head of a treehugger

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
            the premiere is so you can accept money aswell as send as far as i know.This is the email i had so it may help you decide

We would like to let you know of an important announcement affecting all PayPal account holders in the UK.

Effective from 9 July 2008, PayPal will change its fee structure to make it more attractive for our UK customers to send personal payments. We are pleased to announce that:
            • PayPal will not charge a recipient (regardless of their account type) of a PayPal payment if that payment was funded by the sender's bank account or PayPal balance and it is designated a Personal Payment
            • PayPal will apply a fee for payments received for Personal Payments or Commercial Payments if such a payment is funded by a credit or debit card, however for Personal Payments funded by a card, the sender will have the option of paying the fees for that payment
            • Also, PayPal will no longer require its customers to upgrade from a Personal Account to a Premier or Business Account once it has received a total of £250

Consequently the following amendments to the PayPal User Agreement will be applicable for UK customers:
            Clause 8 will be amended (where relevant) to provide that:
            • Receiving Personal Payments which are also Balance/Bank Funded Payments will be free
            • Receiving Personal Payments and/or Commercial Payments which are also Card Funded Payments will be charged at these standard rates:

3.4% + Fixed FeeFor each domestic payment transaction.3.9% + Fixed FeeFor each cross border payment transaction
              Merchant Rates

(based on monthly transaction volume & one-off application)1.4% - 2.9% + Fixed FeeFor each domestic payment transaction1.9% - 3.9% + Fixed FeeFor each cross border payment transaction
            want a laugh, that email has just totally lost me.

Comment

ive already got an account. must have set it up years ago

Comment

ive already got an account. must have set it up years ago

Doh!

any money in it?
                Alan

Comment

Doh!

any money in it?
                  Nut. gutted. how do a put money in it to spend

Comment

you don't need to put money in, it comes off of the card or bank account you have registered.
                    Alan

Comment

you don't need to put money in, it comes off of the card or bank account you have registered.
                      so is it like a switch card. wot if av no money in either account and still spend but a put the money in the next day or am waiting on cheques clearing. will that work

Comment

so is it like a switch card. wot if av no money in either account and still spend but a put the money in the next day or am waiting on cheques clearing. will that work
                        nope

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
                          nope
                          ahhh. al need to wait till fri to spend

Comment

ahhh. al need to wait till fri to spend
                            You can put money in with a credit card

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
                              You can put money in with a credit card
                              dont own one. the good lady does though. but thats a touchy subject with her. she dont like me overspending. ad go mad with a credit card. a mean who wouldnt

Comment

Working...
                              X