Aint life a b!tch when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aint life a b!tch when...

Your MOT is due Tuesday an you know a CV boot has a hole in the damn thing with no time to change it....

I was 100% sure that i would pass with flying colours.... Ive overhauled the brakes an suspension an more!!!

B O L L U C K S!

Im keeping my fingers crossed the bloke i use can persuade his garage to just let it slip an not worry... ive ordered one off roughtrax so theres some kind of proof it will get done!

(btw, its the O/S thats gone this time, Its the N/S that just got changed)

hehehe!! same thing happend to me. Replaced the split nearside inner boot, and the offside outer boot split on the way to the testing station. D'oh!

Comment

ahh damn, on the way to the testing station!!!

I thought i was unlucky spotting it this weekend!

The bloke i use is normally bl**dy good at helping me out!

before when my truck had run out by a couple of days he managed to get me into a fully booked testing station the same day!!

Comment

Things like this are the reason why you always make sure you go for the MOT one month before it is due.

Comment

Yeah, problem is i thought i had another month... then i remembered the reason it ran out last time is because i thought it was july rather then june...

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
            Yeah, problem is i thought i had another month... then i remembered the reason it ran out last time is because i thought it was july rather then june...
            Muppet.

Comment

g!t!

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
                gorgeous.
                Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
                sexy
                well when you two lovebirds have finished,rod,go and get the spanners out dude,and if you haven't already,get some manual hubs matey
                Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Nice one gra!!

Fingers crossed the new boot will be here tomorrow! Got booked in for first thing wednesday! the blokes going to change the boot for me.

An manual hubs are on the list mate!!

Comment

hmmm,rod...................... ........ calender???lol

Comment

Working...
                    X