Funny as ****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny as ****

Ok, a wee story for u guys. Av been laughing to myself all day about this.
    Woke up this morning 07.00, by 07.10 i heard a house alarm going wild, thinking to myself thats some radio alarm clock to get u up for work, next thing i hear a crash bang shatter and a load o shouting happening,think to myself am gonna be nosey and have a look out the door, opened the door and walked out onto the comunial balcony only to find two junkies on there hands and knees picking up pennies off the balcony, laughed to myself and then one o them looked up and said ,shit we are being watched the other one looked up and shat himself. I said to them alright, were did u get that from, silly idiots dropped the till, Fan*ys, the second one said u dont wanna know,duh the alarm for the restuaran is blaring. muppets.Anyway i dialed 999 on my mob and told the police what had happened then i lost reception and got cut off. I thought u were meant to be able to get a reception almost anywere on a mobile for 999 calls. police called me back and said ok a car is on its way. good i thought. 10 min later police arive. went down, spoke to them and told them i was 90 per cent certain the guys lived in the stair just along from me. So the police just said ok and i went back upstair to see if any money was left and there was only a few pence left lying, carried on walking along to see if i could see wot house they went into, and lone behold the muppets stood in a puddle in the corridor and made footprints into the house were they stay,, idiots. anyway i told the police and next thing i know therewas two officers both about 6ft 3in and buiilt like, well u know wot. bust the door down and caught the scum bags. i just cant stop laughing to myself about it so a thought ad tell u all. just imagine it, two junkies break into a restuarant at 7am when everyone is going to work and they expect to get away with it. Well hope they enjoy there weeked in a cell, serve them right

Good enough for them, scum.

You do know that after a sentence is finished you can press the return key eh?
    Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

You do know that after a sentence is finished you can press the return key eh?[/QUOTE]

it was heavy going, had to roll one up halfway through, funny tho,
      they did'nt get the master criminal jobs then
      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

na they never they are on there way for some iotw award. half wits

Comment

Working...
        X