Don't you just hate it...............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't you just hate it...............

When you charge up your batteries, load them into the camera and go only to find that they are flatter than Twiggy's chest when you want to use them ?

I charged up a set of rechargables, loaded them into my Sigma and went to grab a pic of Balcombe Viaduct only for the camera to moan about flat batteries.

So I put camera in the boot and drove to Ardingly Reservoir for a wander.

I thought I could get a pics using the phone camera so off I ambled - 3 pictures later and the phone died - I hadn't put the big fat battery back on it

And sods law dictates clearly visible were Herons, Crested Grebes and dragonflies

Hope it's reasonable weatherwise tomorrow or Friday.

Trev - the battery charging squirrel !
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Originally posted by UDTrev View Post
    When you charge up your batteries, load them into the camera and go only to find that they are flatter than Twiggy's chest when you want to use them ?

I charged up a set of rechargables, loaded them into my Sigma and went to grab a pic of Balcombe Viaduct only for the camera to moan about flat batteries.

So I put camera in the boot and drove to Ardingly Reservoir for a wander.

I thought I could get a pics using the phone camera so off I ambled - 3 pictures later and the phone died - I hadn't put the big fat battery back on it

And sods law dictates clearly visible were Herons, Crested Grebes and dragonflies

Hope it's reasonable weatherwise tomorrow or Friday.

Trev - the battery charging squirrel !
    hmmmmm if only i knew how to run a vote youd be up for it m8 lol

Comment

Nothing wrong with Twiggy's chest.

Comment

Working...
      X