North-East Owners Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North-East Owners Meet

Anyone who is interested in an owners meet here in the north east let me know... if there are a good few people interested I will organise it...

Suggestions of where to go and what to do would also be welcome.

Andy.
    Happy Surfing!

Originally posted by ne_surf View Post
    Anyone who is interested in an owners meet here in the north east let me know... if there are a good few people interested I will organise it...

Suggestions of where to go and what to do would also be welcome.

Andy.
    As I said on the other thread, i'm up for it mate. Loads of Surfs around in County Durham, but not so sure how many use this site and not a lot go out of there way to wave as they pass.

Spoggle

Comment

How about the front at Saltburn ? The American car people go there at bank hols and most of them come from Bishop Aukland , washington and Chilton
      Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Sounds good, depends on the day though as the powers that be have put me back onto shiftwork and that includes weekends.
        Last edited by Scorpion; 12 June 2008, 18:36.
        'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

I was thinking about something more like meeting somewhere like stanhope/wolsingham and then go on to do one of the nice steady green lanes from weardale to teasdale, a one that everyone would be able to do, then a stop somewhere for a bit of nosh, does not have to be a pub, could be somewhere like selset res. where there is a large unused car park, and is generally a nice place to stop (me and the other half often stop there for a picnic if we over middleton in teasdale way) then that way people can just bring there own grub, and there aint any extra money besides the fuel to pull out...

Let me know what you think...
          Happy Surfing!

Comment

Would definitely attend the Stanhope one mate, would love to try the route you mentioned. Keep me up to date if anyone else fancies it.

Comment

Originally posted by John h View Post
              How about the front at Saltburn ? The American car people go there at bank hols and most of them come from Bishop Aukland , washington and Chilton

I was there the other week saltburn
              i would be up for a meet there theres a few green lanes around there too
              am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Come on you misrable sods. We keep talking about meeting up and then it all just peters out! Surely half a dozen of us could meet up for a fairly local day out?

I get so jealous of our Southern and Scottish members as they're always at it (meeting up for the odd day out I mean)!

Saltburn, Stanhope, Wolsingham etc all sound good to me, hell I'll even go to Whitley Bay (not that there's much there of course).

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
                  Come on you misrable sods. We keep talking about meeting up and then it all just peters out! Surely half a dozen of us could meet up for a fairly local day out?

I get so jealous of our Southern and Scottish members as they're always at it (meeting up for the odd day out I mean)!

Saltburn, Stanhope, Wolsingham etc all sound good to me, hell I'll even go to Whitley Bay (not that there's much there of course).

Well saltburn is 87 miles away but iam willing to go
                  once my truck is fixed (iam still saving up)

so if any one wants to go but its a bit far for them to do in one day
                  i can put a bed up for about 6 people
                  8 miles away from saltburn if any one needs it
                  if the dates are right for me that would not be a problem
                  i will be stoping there if the dates are right with the wife and there is room for 6 more

Comment

Date set for Surf Owners Meeting! Anyone welcome...

Well I think I will have to put out a invitation to everyone who would like to come a join me:

2nd August 2008

10:30 Meet at Stanhope market place

From there we will be traveling down weardale to Wearhead... then a drive over a fairly long but easy going green lane to B6277 near Langdon Beck... from there on to Sleset reservoir for dinner... after that we will be driving through weardale (the sceanic route) to Alston... then to Rookhope from there another easy going green lane to Slaley Hall...

Anyone interested e-mail me to let me know...
                    Happy Surfing!

Comment

if my trucks done i will be up for it
                      i will check the dates to see if i can stop there too

Comment

Well I think I will have to put out a invitation to everyone who would like to come a join me:

2nd August 2008

From there we will be traveling down weardale to Wearhead... then a drive over a fairly long but easy going green lane to B6277 near Langdon Beck... from there on to Sleset reservoir for dinner... after that we will be driving through weardale (the sceanic route) to Alston... then to Rookhope from there another easy going green lane to Slaley Hall...

Sounds brilliant! Definitely put my name down mate.

Comment

2nd August 2008

Hi i would be interested in a day out but ive had to get rid of my surf, i do have a Vitara its almost ready.
                          Am i still welcome now im Surfless

Nocatmcm

Cheers
                          Nocatmcm

Comment

Anyone is welcome
                            Happy Surfing!

Comment

Gutted

We fly to Naples on the 1st

Oh well better luck some other time I guess
                              Death rides a Black Horse