Biodiesel Available In South West London

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattF View Post
    It has nothing to do with winning or being correct. If your going to be an arsey tw@t as per usual, I'm still going to be giving you the same responses as usual. Grow up or take it as it comes. The choice is yours.
    oh matt your so butch when ya in a mood youll be getting stein all worked up

Comment

ok ill try yet again,can it be delivered?ie if bought in bulk??

Comment

Is that clean as in SVO, or clean as in processed WVO?
        you really do get well too upset over sarcy comments xx, its Svo whatever that means? dofo not WVO. not wanna say too much about who it is that can get. Apart from the guy owns a chippy. will be about 2 weeks till he tells me how much it will defo be, dunno how much he can get me neither. he may be willing to get me 20l per week or 200l per week, prob be depending on wot he makes out o it. but i do know that the higher the cost of orders he puts in the lower the cost he gets it for

Comment

hi Cant get right, u ok?

well, if you are able to source that 20L for £12, please do let me know. I will be interested in purchasing a regular quantity.

also, Mattf, with relation to your comment. during our testing stage we found that vehicles which were manufactured after 1995 have no problems with using 100% BIO+, on the other hand, vehicles which were manufacture before 1993 and up until 1995 would require an upgrade to the fuel seals and fuel lines as they do have a tendancy to being degraded. but 1995 onward your fine.

Also, what does coveats mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Cant Get Right View Post
            you really do get well too upset over sarcy comments xx, its Svo whatever that means? dofo not WVO. not wanna say too much about who it is that can get. Apart from the guy owns a chippy. will be about 2 weeks till he tells me how much it will defo be, dunno how much he can get me neither. he may be willing to get me 20l per week or 200l per week, prob be depending on wot he makes out o it. but i do know that the higher the cost of orders he puts in the lower the cost he gets it for
            svo = straight veg oil

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
              ok ill try yet again,can it be delivered?ie if bought in bulk??
              HELLO??????

Comment

hi break,

yea delivery can be arranged as buyings cost.

Comment

Originally posted by gemini_bio View Post
                  hi Cant get right, u ok?

well, if you are able to source that 20L for £12, please do let me know. I will be interested in purchasing a regular quantity.

also, Mattf, with relation to your comment. during our testing stage we found that vehicles which were manufactured after 1995 have no problems with using 100% BIO+, on the other hand, vehicles which were manufacture before 1993 and up until 1995 would require an upgrade to the fuel seals and fuel lines as they do have a tendancy to being degraded. but 1995 onward your fine.

Yeh am ok ha ha. im getting used to getting hammered by matt. dunno bout how much litres a can get per week, as i said it a chippy, plus a dont wanna get caught out getting that much, and a dont think mr x would either. cos for one if i get anyone it i wont be making nothing on it, its a case o u scratch my back al scratch urs. if ur about in a couple o weeks u will see a post somewhere on here about it

Comment

hi break,

do wot now?lol
                    ok can i have 2 examples?
                    100ltrs delivered to brighton?
                    200ltrs delivered to brighton?

Comment

Cheers.

Caveats. It literally means warnings. The above, (with regards to the fuel system seals), are caveats. Things to be wary, (or aware), of.

Comment

Cheers.

Caveats. It literally means warnings. The above, (with regards to the fuel system seals), are caveats. Things to be wary, (or aware), of.
                        caveats matt f?? lolol

Comment

hi break,

Just to cut to the chase, (as I believe you've already passed that possibly trying to sell something point), can you not just post all of your contact information? If you are a company, then being secretive with regards to how people may contact you is pretty much counter-productive.

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                            caveats matt f?? lolol
                            It's not such an unknown term as a rule, is it? Or am I just a dictionary saddo?

Comment

It's not such an unknown term as a rule, is it? Or am I just a dictionary saddo?
                              u really want me to answer that???

Comment

I just a dictionary saddo?

In One

Comment

Working...
                                X