Honourary Idiot Award

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honourary Idiot Award

Goes to my dad. Yesterday after 13 years my dad and step-mother got married. I was invited to be best man, wore a suit and even shaved ready for the occasion. All ready to head to tbe registry office for 12 o clock, which was when I was told the ceramony would happen by my dad. Now heading towards my dad's at 10:10 I get call from him asking "where am I?" I tell him I'm about 5 minutes from his place will see him soon. Now for the fun bit and idiot moment. He tells me they're at the registry office ready to go in, the ceramony is at 10:15!!!! After a brief discussion as to the balls up in timings, que a 110mph rush (was using my mondeo not the surf luckily) towards the registry office to catch the last 5 minutes of the wedding. Missing out on my now step-mother saying "I take you to be my awful wedded husband" But all went well and had a good time.
    Hold my beer and watch this

its ok jas we all know the truth that you got lost on the way m8

Comment

It's not that, it's the fact it's going to take another 10 years to grow the beard back!!!

Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Wasn't sure Jason got that right at first Andy " gotta have a shave" n I didn't think he was shaving yet !!!!

There's always a Payback .... Ya just never ever see it Comin !!!!
        Buncefield Burner

Comment

now now now !!

dont upset him.................he still has to do his homework !!
          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Working...
          X