Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Popeye

Ian I have a request....

My missus has asked me to see ur whole truck after she was reading through some of ur mod's threads with me.... (step, tank, wheel carrier etc... she wants a step now too when it's lifted)
    But I can not find one.....
    And to be honest I want to see it too as all the little bits on the pic's look awesom...

so any chance of a few pics of ur whole truck??

pretty please....
    One day at the time I guess..

Certainly! i'll take a couple of the whole thing tomorrow aint taken any other than the bits i've been doing, the step was'nt to bad to do, if you can do a half decent weld, you could go to a mobility place and have one made but they charge a fortune, post some pic tomorrow evening, and thanks for the compliments, much apprecieated
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
      Certainly! i'll take a couple of the whole thing tomorrow aint taken any other than the bits i've been doing, the step was'nt to bad to do, if you can do a half decent weld, you could go to a mobility place and have one made but they charge a fortune, post some pic tomorrow evening, and thanks for the compliments, much apprecieated
      GREAT....
      Looking forward to the pic's then..... hehe I cant wait...

Comment

Sorry they come out cr@p, i was rushing a bit and had the setting wrong and it was raining, did'nt realise till i got home, i'll take some more tomorrow at the hospital car park if ya like,

Edited in two of the interior that did'nt "come out" i'll deleate the duff ones adnd replace em with some clearer ones (if i can work out this sodding camera)
        Attached Files
        Last edited by POPEYE; 3 June 2008, 17:52.

Comment

Sorry they come out cr@p, i was rushing a bit and had the setting wrong and it was raining, did'nt realise till i got home, i'll take some more tomorrow at the hospital car park if ya like,
          yeah I bit fuzzy the pic's but I can see the truck is ace....
          If it is not to much trouble I wud love a few sharp pics....
          My missus thinks I shud take a few lessons from u modding lol

Comment

if you squint real hard, it makes it clearer lmao

Comment

it's a conspiracy, he got it muddy, the fuzziness is to hide the dirt, his minions, the ones he keeps in the pit, will be polishing all night to get it ready for it's photo shoot tomorrow

edit: what with this aswell, it's got to be true
              Stickers arrived mate, or should i say the card telling me to collect em from the PO and pay the excess postage, you forgot the stamp did'nt ya!!! you've not been taking your tablets have you

stickers are excellent, i'm now forced to wash the truck so i can stick em on
              http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...85&postcount=1
              Last edited by nero279; 3 June 2008, 15:08.
              =========
              =SOLD UP!=
              =========

Comment

Hehehe, i did'nt want to wash it honest, but i did get some ca ca on it up that muddy lane, if it had'nt of been for the stickers i would'nt have

Comment

Some clearer ones Toby, got the size wrong but at least you can make it out

Comment

Working...
                  X