yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tried something new today(not very nice)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SassyT View Post
    Sorry to hear that - hope you are back to normal soon

With regards to the driving, not sure on your personal situation but the DVLA don't need to be notified unless you are not driving for a month, so am assuming its the doc's that have said wait. So if they give you the all clear soon it's all fine
    Thanks Sassy

It was A & E doc advised to wait till I've been seen at the stroke clinic later in the week, I've done as i was told today and have taken it easy I'm now bored. I've walked the pup as much as i dare for her age. It's amazing how much you can't do when you can't drive.
    www.puppywalker.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Puppywalker View Post
      Thanks Sassy

It was A & E doc advised to wait till I've been seen at the stroke clinic later in the week, I've done as i was told today and have taken it easy I'm now bored. I've walked the pup as much as i dare for her age. It's amazing how much you can't do when you can't drive.

I am soooooooo bored - luckily only the odd day as I have the lovely Linda & Tony taking me places & having me round.

I am nicking my truck back from Tony after a little more practice, which is good as its a right pain a getting a lift everywhere!!

Comment

Hi Tony - hope you're doing OK, that must have been quite a shock to you....take it easy!
        Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

i know the feeling
          sorry to hear it matey
          keep in there dude and hold ya head up
          take it for what it is
          a warning shot dude
          its lifes way of saying slow down matey

age means nothing realy i found out the hard way
          am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

The sad part is I'm beginning to realise i might be getting older, does this mean i should be thinking of getting an old mans car?
            NO dont be thinking like that! sorry that happened, glad your fine now though! but just to add, i went to high school, and someone i used to hang around with all the time had a stroke. he was only 14 at the time. completely paralised down one side for a little while.
            Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Looks like I might have to sell the surf if I stay on medication, I took the pup on a bus for the first time and retuned to hospital to collect 28 tablets which cost me 」7.10 thankfully the bus travel was free.

www.puppywalker.co.uk

Comment

Sorry to hear it m8. I知 only 22 and have a server heart condition. I知 the oldest person with what I have got in the world and everybody else who has had the ops that I have had are either dead or severally brain damaged.
                you wouldn稚 know there was anything wrong with me if you saw me. I知 just really lucky
                Good luck to you m8.
                Will

Comment

Originally posted by surf-wejd View Post
                  Sorry to hear it m8. I知 only 22 and have a server heart condition. I知 the oldest person with what I have got in the world and everybody else who has had the ops that I have had are either dead or severally brain damaged.
                  you wouldn稚 know there was anything wrong with me if you saw me. I知 just really lucky
                  Good luck to you m8.
                  Will
                  I realise how lucky i am, I've had a warning and walked away. I'm just having a pop at the price of medication, soluble asprin 74p from boots for mega amounts. Tablets from our NHS over 25p each.I wonder who's over here taking all our tablets?
                  www.puppywalker.co.uk

Comment

I realise how lucky i am, I've had a warning and walked away. I'm just having a pop at the price of medication, soluble asprin 74p from boots for mega amounts. Tablets from our NHS over 25p each.I wonder who's over here taking all our tablets?
                    I have always meant to take the tablets but never have, I知 stupid really but I知 so head strong. Everything that my doctors say I cant do I go out and do it. My last check up I went mountain biking before hand and kayaking after, you should have seen there faces.
                    I asked them about the tablets and they said that the tablets that I was meant to be on only worked on around 12% of people that used them!!!
                    Quite scary though having a rough life expectancy of 15, I could drop at any min so I try and live life to the full, same goes to you m8, live it.

Comment

Think we'll take all this "selling the surf" talk as shock. Relax, take it easy and when you're allowed back into the driving seat, you'll soon realize what you'd be giving up. Get well soon.
                      Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Working...
                      X