where can i get cheap veg oil.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EXACTLY !!

asked to do the (headline grabbing) initiatives issued fro our incumbent govt who only after a run of bad luck decide to "act and listen"

there are many great things about the uk...but im not sure any of the agencies,run by the government are those.the people who work in them(inc the fire service the nhs the hmrc and the police etc) are disparate about the way they have to work,and they have to do a difficult job.im not having a pop at you or the work you do,rather the big blundering beauracracy that masquerades as our govt,that cannot seem to operate without ripping us off,and now cannot afford to stop taxing us to the hilt cos its skint.
    so we end up in a situation whereby protecting government income is deemed more important than say a violent crime

(and go to the ons for raw data on sentences handed down for money /violent crimes)
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by marky View Post
      Car Impounded then CRUSHED. Huge fine from REVENUE & CUSTOMS then all the Back Tax to pay back. DONT DO IT
      Definately wasn't advising it. It also stains your engine and can be detected a long time after. Only use it in the forklift
      Weve got a big ministry depot near us, ive been stopped 3 times. (clean)

Dixiet posted a thing of people getting nicked in wales for using veg?
      www.cnpbetterhomes.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger View Post
        Definately wasn't advising it. It also stains your engine and can be detected a long time after. Only use it in the forklift
        Weve got a big ministry depot near us, ive been stopped 3 times. (clean)

Dixiet posted a thing of people getting nicked in wales for using veg?
        yep that was on the BBC News web site but the date on it was Wednesday, 9 October, 2002 so its not a new thing the cops had 5 or 6 people in one day, so if your going to play dodge the cops remember the one golden rule
        if there not in a 4x4 get off the road fast.
        if a chopper comes out give up you cant win but if the Sky News chopper is there try for a bit and wave i will see you and wave back.
        Show me where the trench is at or can i make one!

Comment

Stop posting bullshit
          Using VEG is NOT BREAKING THE LAW
          Brian

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
            Stop posting bullshit
            Using VEG is NOT BREAKING THE LAW
            SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

Working...
            X