Off to vist Highlander1.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off to vist Highlander1.....

....next week, after speaking to him i am looking forward to it even more as we are going fishing (melons first time) What a way to celebrate 15 years of marrage

Hey matt watch out as may try and find out if Pops accusations about you being a ginger is true on the way up

If i'm lucky she'll fall overboard.......
    Last edited by BioHazard; 30 May 2008, 19:32.
    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

your not spose to put melons on the hook m8

Comment

Fair warning to our Scottish members

Lock up your Haggis', the yeti is a coming
      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

[QUOTE

If i'm lucky she'll fall overboard....... [/QUOTE]

note to helen,i think that comment puts bio,in even more pooh than i am with you.D.
        www.overfab.uk

Comment

whats bio taking with him....charcoal filters,rubber sheets(ooh err) early warning flares
          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

What day you driving up?
            Brian

Comment

Driving up on wendnesday 4th in the focus as thwe 1st gen is still delicate and the fuel cost is halved

Comment

Well I'll be running a few hours ahead.
                Hopefully I'll be leaving about 6pm on the 3rd.
                Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

Hope ya enjoy the sights on the way up Ian n Duane ... Fantastic sights
                  Safe trip

There's always a Payback ..... Ya just never ever see it Comin !!!!
                  Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by Diezel Weazel View Post
                    Hope ya enjoy the sights on the way up Ian n Duane ... Fantastic sights
                    Safe trip

There's always a Payback ..... Ya just never ever see it Comin !!!!
                    Yeah I'm told the journey is very scenic. For some reason I always pass through at night, and just get the feeling of the presence of greatness.
                    Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazzard View Post
                      Driving up on wendnesday 4th in the focus as thwe 1st gen is still delicate and the fuel cost is halved
                      If your want a coffee stop your welcome, if you pass here. {think you will if your heading up theM6, M74, M80 onto M9} You will pass my door almost. I'm 135mile from Highlander.{but almost 3hr drive due to lack of M ways}
                      Last edited by yoshie; 31 May 2008, 10:50.
                      Brian

Comment

Aye, would be good if you can stop for a chat.
                        Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

@ Highlander

DO NOT LET HIM DRIVE YOU NEW TRUCK......................... ..
                          Working at last.......

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazzard View Post
                            Hey matt watch out as may try and find out if Pops accusations about you being a ginger is true on the way up
                            Whatever he might have said will be completely and utterly true.

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
                              If your want a coffee stop your welcome, if you pass here. {think you will if your heading up theM6, M74, M80 onto M9} You will pass my door almost. I'm 135mile from Highlander.{but almost 3hr drive due to lack of M ways}

pm your postcode and tel number and i drop in if we have time

Whatever he might have said will be completely and utterly true.
                              And the J.C. lookalike

Comment

Working...
                              X