well done roughtrax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well done roughtrax

i ordered inner n outter cv boots yesterday n they arrived though post this morning. first time of ordering with them n a fast service well done roughtrax now ive got to get someone to help me fit them. anyone local help me fit them pleaseeeee

I have used them so much in the past couple of years - and they have never let me down!! Barry and his team are the best!!

I'd help you fit them Will, but I'm too far away, and have no idea how to do it either.....
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer View Post
      I have used them so much in the past couple of years - and they have never let me down!! Barry and his team are the best!!

I'd help you fit them Will, but I'm too far away, and have no idea how to do it either.....
      ive done it with rich before on his truck but i cant remember how to fit them thats my prob not being able to remember .
      n yeah m8 i phoned the bloke for you sounded nice guy hopefully meet him on thursday. he thinking of fitting them to the roof to take up for you m8 hope that ok? i will phone him again wednesday evening

Comment

Working...
      X