No announcement yet.

**gulp!!**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mine pulls towards the nr side so this caliper is sticking? does it need a new caliper or just a clean out??

Comment

strip it out ross and give it a good clean and copper grease,sorry to hear about the wagon vince,least its only peripheral stuff,dead right with your comment about trying to make afew quid out of you.mine totally blew its o/s rear hub oil seals today.i already had the parts(cheers mud) and the local surf bloke did it for me for 60 quid,so they aint all bad.hope its all ok soon
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
        the geezer was trying to open the tailgate by feeling for a handle around the reversing lights!!!!
        He He, me and TinTin stood ####ing ourselves watching a tyre fitter trying to open my tailgate like that, almost thought he was gonna try and slide the wheels in the boot out through the window (which i'd left open for him) at one point.

Gutted for you on the fail mate, at least nothin major though.
        =========
        =SOLD UP!=
        =========

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer View Post
          so I took the horn off, cleaned the contacts and put it back on, and whaddaya know - it works just fine!!

Comment

Its probably just dried out, and cleaning the contacts was a coincidental 'fix'
            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Yup, like I'm gonna believe that.......

Comment

sticking caliper,seems to be a lot of that around lately,.never mind vince,im sure it will be as good as new once you get back and throw a couple of spanners at it.looking forward top seeing the beastie in the flesh if you can get down to the tech wkend.good luck buddy.
                www.overfab.uk

Comment

I've just ordered £105 worth of stuff from Milners, (Sorry Barry, but you're too expensive sometimes) should be here by Monday so I've got all week-end to sort the brakes unless we pop along to the Eastnor castle Landrover thingy.

Comment

Working...
                  X