No announcement yet.

head rebuilt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dunno, i disappear for a wee while and Rich has become a s c r a p yard. What does Mandy fink of all this Rich?

Bet she cant wait till you get another one.
    Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Dont you have to use new bolts for the head cos they stretch? Might be why the mechanic hasn't given them back.
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
        Dont you have to use new bolts for the head cos they stretch? Might be why the mechanic hasn't given them back.
        your suppose too lol

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
          New strtch bolts were bought from roughtrax.The oil was over filled originally by a good inch and half so i wonder if thats whats caused the leaking oil.I never looked under meath when the truck arrived so i don't know if the leak was already there.The trans fluid was well over the max mark also so i've drained about 5l and will fill up again.A new rocker cover gasket was also fitted.The oil is at the top of the bell housing and then running down byr the looks of it unless thats where it got sprayed up there.I will find the leak soon.
          No bolts were snapped in the process of this head transplant
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by nero279 View Post
            or oil filter, or sump plug
            not the sump plug as that was tighter than a camels arse in a sand storm.
            I put a new oil filter on so i will double check it tomorrow when i refill with new oil
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
            X