Towsure SUCK!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Towsure SUCK!

I ordered a towbar from towequipe 18th may (a sunday)... that arrived on 21st no problem... excellent service!

now, Towsure are a different story all together!!... ordered the electric kit from them as it was a little cheaper. (wanted a plug in to save hassle and firkin about with bypass relays)... it was £4.99 for 7-14 day delivery, which was a bit steep for a little box, but what the hoo!... waited... waited.... thought i'd give them a call (now 29th may) as i'd recieved an email saying it was awaiting despatch, but nothing to say it had been despatched...
    IT HASN'T EVEN BEEN POSTED YET!!!!... should arrive some time next week!... erm how long has 7-14 days been 3 weeks??...
    happlily for me, i can upgrade to next day delivery for a further £9.99!!!... F UCK OFF!!...

cancelled order.

don't think i'll be using them again!... i could have popped to halfords and bought individual parts and wired it up myself for cheaper and in less time!
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Originally posted by da SLUG man View Post
    I ordered a towbar from towequipe 18th may (a sunday)... that arrived on 21st no problem... excellent service!

now, Towsure are a different story all together!!... ordered the electric kit from them as it was a little cheaper. (wanted a plug in to save hassle and firkin about with bypass relays)... it was £4.99 for 7-14 day delivery, which was a bit steep for a little box, but what the hoo!... waited... waited.... thought i'd give them a call (now 29th may) as i'd recieved an email saying it was awaiting despatch, but nothing to say it had been despatched...
    IT HASN'T EVEN BEEN POSTED YET!!!!... should arrive some time next week!... erm how long has 7-14 days been 3 weeks??...
    happlily for me, i can upgrade to next day delivery for a further £9.99!!!... F UCK OFF!!...

cancelled order.

don't think i'll be using them again!... i could have popped to halfords and bought individual parts and wired it up myself for cheaper and in less time!
    Blimey Matt, things are bad when Halfrauds are not bottom of your heap !!
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

lol @ Trev.

Never had any hassles with Towsure. They just hate you Matt.

Speaking of postage costs, I wanted a new 9" bucket for our diigger, there where 2 on ebay, same price, one had £45 for postage, the other £15. Guess which I used! (still next day delivery as well!!)
      4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

p.s. anyone got a nice lightweight caravan for sale?

under 1200kg GVW.

(i only got a focus!)
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

get a land rover then
          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
            lol @ Trev.

Never had any hassles with Towsure. They just hate you Matt.

Speaking of postage costs, I wanted a new 9" bucket for our diigger, there where 2 on ebay, same price, one had £45 for postage, the other £15. Guess which I used! (still next day delivery as well!!)
            And ebay were supposed to be tighting up on postage costs wer'nt they?
            i'll never understand postage/courier costs, i paid £140 for four wheels and tyres (fitted) from glasgow and £19 for two tyres from Carls (scotland) methinks someone had my pants down
            Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Working...
            X