yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And another expectant owner waits patiently...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And another expectant owner waits patiently...

Hi folks,

I've been trying to read-up as much as possible about Surfs over the last couple of weeks and this forum has been invaluable!!

Anyway... got an e-mail from my man in Japan this morning and I'm now the proud owner (or at least I will be in a couple of months time ) of a March '94 Blue 3.0 ltr Surf.

Many questions to follow, I'm sure.

Regards,
    Alan
    Attached Files
    Never argue with an idiot... they drag you down to their level - then beat you with experience!!

Originally posted by whippet
    Hi folks,

I've been trying to read-up as much as possible about Surfs over the last couple of weeks and this forum has been invaluable!!

Anyway... got an e-mail from my man in Japan this morning and I'm now the proud owner (or at least I will be in a couple of months time ) of a March '94 Blue 3.0 ltr Surf.

Many questions to follow, I'm sure.

Regards,
    Alan
    Alan.

Nice looking truck, like the color coded A bar on it. It'll be well worth the wait.

Cheers

Comment

Alan.

Nice looking truck m8. If it gives you half as much pleasure as mine has, then you`ll be alright. Takes a week or so to get used to the feel of it but once you do, there`s no nicer drive.

Ken
      God bless gaffer tape and mastic!

Comment

Its gonna be a long two month wait, sleepless nights just like a kid on christmas eve.
        It will be worth it though, enjoy.
        Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
        My choice
        Back off

Comment

Fine looking motor, that colour looks so good when wet, I go out just to look at mine after a shower of rain.
          WD40 "He who Thinks Australian"

Comment

Expectant Owner

Well just over 12 hours to go and the beast will be mine. A nice 3.0L LTD Edition Surf and I doubt I'll be getting much sleep tonight
            Gaz

Comment

Originally posted by Gizmo
              Well just over 12 hours to go and the beast will be mine. A nice 3.0L LTD Edition Surf and I doubt I'll be getting much sleep tonight
              HAVE YOU GOT IT YET ??
              (\__/)
              (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
              (")_(")

Comment

[QUOTE=whitehawk]Alan.

Nice looking truck m8. If it gives you half as much pleasure as mine has, then you`ll be alright. Takes a week or so to get used to the feel of it but once you do, there`s no nicer drive.

Ditto. Had mine eight days now. I wish i'd got one sooner.
                xcuse mi spilling kan't phinda dictonnairy

Comment

The stiff neck will get better once you move the chair nearer the window
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                  (")_(")

Comment

Working...
                  X