Adrian Flux.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adrian Flux.....

Just insured my truck with the above outfit, TPFT, Missus as named driver, insured for any vehicle, free legal cover limited to 5000 miles per year (I'm gonna struggle to do that! hehehe!!) declared all mods, diesel to petrol, 4.0 Lexus engine, bodylift, all for £195.!!!!

Thats cheaper than Tesco was, when the truck was a 2.4 diesel!

Thats a dam sight cheaper than motor quote for my 2.4 about £250, bugga!!! nearly called flux as well
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

WOW!! that is cheap!

I love adrian flux! They seem to be one of the only companys willing to let people drive what they want, how they want!

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
        Thats a dam sight cheaper than motor quote for my 2.4 about £250, bugga!!! nearly called flux as well
        I call 'em every year when I'm up for renewal. Never been enough difference to warrant switching though.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
          I call 'em every year when I'm up for renewal. Never been enough difference to warrant switching though.
          Yeah i know what you mean, we actually found two slightly cheaper this time but as i had to do it in monthly payments and these cheaper ones wanted a larger first payment i decided it was'nt worth the aggrivation,
          always get's me the way the premium goes up when you aint had a claim,
          barstewards

Bushys only got TPF&T, just noticed that! i wonder if it's really worth haveing fully comp on these old bangers? least bit of a knock they seem to want to write em off, so whats the point i wonder
          Last edited by POPEYE; 27 May 2008, 20:00.

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
            Yeah i know what you mean, we actually found two slightly cheaper this time but as i had to do it in monthly payments and these cheaper ones wanted a larger first payment i decided it was'nt worth the aggrivation,
            always get's me the way the premium goes up when you aint had a claim,
            barstewards

Bushys only got TPF&T, just noticed that! i wonder if it's really worth haveing fully comp on these old bangers? least bit of a knock they seem to want to write em off, so whats the point i wonder
            it's always worth it for peace of mind,uninsured driver hits u.....not covered on 3rd,plus the screen cover etc

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
              it's always worth it for peace of mind,uninsured driver hits u.....not covered on 3rd,plus the screen cover etc

I suppose so andy, my son in law got caught like that, TPF&T and a joy rider hit his car when it was parked outside his house, lost the car and they never caught the sod, even tho the cops knew who it was, he did a runner leaveing his stolen car partly inside my son in law's

Comment

I'm still getting over the shock of no change in Insurance premium switching from Hippo to the Squirrelmobile
                Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev View Post
                  I'm still getting over the shock of no change in Insurance premium switching from Hippo to the Squirrelmobile
                  but wot is it!!!!

Comment

but wot is it!!!!
                    wot is wot ?

Comment

wot is wot ?
                      yr new car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

yr new car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Search for a thread with my name in it.

Comment

Search for a thread with my name in it.
                          Aint it a Fiat Panda?
                          You'd think the insurance would be a lot cheaper would'nt ya, suppose their argumant is it's a newer car! hence more payout if ya bend it etc

Comment

Disagree! On a vehicle like the Surf which realistically, is only worth 2000 quid tops, TPFT is fine. Fully comp on a newish or more expensive car then yes.

These days, an insurance certificate is just a document to enable you to buy a tax disc, nothing more.
                            No matter what you insure your vehicle for, thats never what the insurance company will pay out.

Now and again miracles do happen though and people who have claimed got what they wanted, but regarding Surfs, there have only been about two members on here since the site was started that have had successful claims, but I bet they had an expensive premium, before and after.

Comment

I had TPFT and had a bump before xmas, I rebuilt truck myself pretty cheaply and when I re-insured I managed to get FC from the same company for less!

insurance is a scam.
                              Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Working...
                              X