Wading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wading

Some flooded roads on the way to Bosham this morning, half a wheel deep, with my wheels sticking out from the arches a bit it shot up awesome cathrin wheel type water spouts, right over the top of the truck, only went through at 20 too, made a boreing plumbing job fun
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
    Some flooded roads on the way to Bosham this morning, half a wheel deep, with my wheels sticking out from the arches a bit it shot up awesome cathrin wheel type water spouts, right over the top of the truck, only went through at 20 too, made a boreing plumbing job fun

nice....

get them people walking on the path..
    One day at the time I guess..

Comment

Originally posted by TobyJug View Post
      nice....

get them people walking on the path..
      As if i'd do that just looking at your pics! if i wern't such a shiney i'd like to have a go at that

Comment

As if i'd do that just looking at your pics! if i wern't such a shiney i'd like to have a go at that

HEHE yeah I know u wud never do something like that...
        hehe u can shine it up after again tho.......

I need to get the hammerite out one of these days I am gonna do the whole underneath got that after seeing ur underneath hehe thought might be better preserved that way...

Comment

HEHE yeah I know u wud never do something like that...
          hehe u can shine it up after again tho.......

I need to get the hammerite out one of these days I am gonna do the whole underneath got that after seeing ur underneath hehe thought might be better preserved that way...
          Worst part is cleaning! and hammerite is so expensive, Stien reccomended some other make that was a lot less bother and could be overpainted, lucky'y i had two 5lt of beiege underseal and 5lt of aluminium, just mixed it all together in a big bucket and fired it all over with the comp and a oil gun plus 5lt of red oxide which i sprayed on first, only used hammerite on the chassi and sus/engine etc, still went through four 1lt tins tho, and just bought another, £16 a go it's well overpriced, handy if you know someone with a steam cleaner, i did'nt

Comment

Worst part is cleaning! and hammerite is so expensive, Stien reccomended some other make that was a lot less bother and could be overpainted, lucky'y i had two 5lt of beiege underseal and 5lt of aluminium, just mixed it all together in a big bucket and fired it all over with the comp and a oil gun plus 5lt of red oxide which i sprayed on first, only used hammerite on the chassi and sus/engine etc, still went through four 1lt tins tho, and just bought another, £16 a go it's well overpriced, handy if you know someone with a steam cleaner, i did'nt
            damn
            Yeah it is a little cheaper in Holland so I am gonna do it there in my mates garage when I am over there next...

Comment

its called.......erm what the feck was it now.........woodzie whats that tin of paint called that i bought up and put in your garage......
              www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
                its called.......erm what the feck was it now.........woodzie whats that tin of paint called that i bought up and put in your garage......
                Ill have a look when it stops raining
                ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Flooded lanes in Upton-on(in!)-Severn early last year shot from my now defunct lightbar webcam (you'll see why in the 2nd video! ).

These floods were up to about 24-30" deep at the deepest (top of the tyres). In the big flood of last June, the same floods were 7ft deep by evidence of the witness marks on the trees.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=34LKLRCDDfQ

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=pdjo_9JtEeo
                  Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                    Flooded lanes in Upton-on(in!)-Severn early last year shot from my now defunct lightbar webcam (you'll see why in the 2nd video! ).

These floods were up to about 24-30" deep at the deepest (top of the tyres). In the big flood of last June, the same floods were 7ft deep by evidence of the witness marks on the trees.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=34LKLRCDDfQ

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=pdjo_9JtEeo
                    yea i remember them, trying to get to your place was a fecking nightmare.
                    Last edited by surfenstein; 26 May 2008, 16:59.
                    www.overfab.uk

Comment

imagine having a small cr@ppy car.....

ford puma or something....
                      like someone on here.... hehe

nice vid tho apache

Comment

' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

thats the stuff mate cheers,rustoleum.really good stuff.
                          www.overfab.uk

Comment

imagine having a small cr@ppy car.....

Like this?

Round about the same time, me and 'spanners' doing our good deeds.

Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazzard View Post
                              Cool I'll look for that then....
                              Thanks u2!!

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                              Like this?

Round about the same time, me and 'spanners' doing our good deeds.
                              hehe nice...
                              Yeah I towed a few people around here but we hav not had floods like that here...
                              just people breaking down in real nasty spots...

I don't get the spanner out tho very often....
                              hehe they can do that them selves....

Comment

Working...
                              X