• Show
Clear All

A read that fine. Ma denner. DINNER to u

Comment

Hi Brian

Comment

Originally posted by Rustyroo View Post
        Please excuse my illeteracy old chap.

What I was talking about was my dinner, sometimes reffered to as "ma denner", here in sunny Tranent.
        Beware russ, these guys are heavily trained in take the ####, Beware

Comment

Please excuse my illeteracy old chap.

What I was talking about was my dinner, sometimes reffered to as "ma denner", here in sunny Tranent.
          Much better, thanks.
          I have been to your sunny town however, Matt and Albannch haven't.
          I was merely saving you their wrath.
          Brian

Comment

I know Chris, you told me last week but hey ho I got thick skin an broad shoulders.

Has Chris been showing you the highlights o sunny Turnent

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
              Much better, thanks.
              I have been to your sunny town however, Matt and Albannch haven't.
              I was merely saving you their wrath.
              Will pop up during the week for they wheels. ma truck looking good, think al leave the mud on it for a week

Comment

Aye I know as I went up by yours last night just to have a weee look at your motor.

You talking to me about the wheels??

Comment

Aye I know as I went up by yours last night just to have a weee look at your motor.

Na left the wheels up at brians cos we were going out. so a was on about going up to pick them up, y u want me to bring motor round

Comment

Oh yeh, wanna buy my A Bar. Make me the right offer and u can have it, text me, plus get urself a subscription to this site

Comment

Why are you selling it??

I'm away now anyway as need to clean car out so it more usable

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
                        cracking pics Chris, I'll add more later.
                        Great pics - how were the new tyres?
                        How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Originally posted by Bibs View Post
                          Great pics - how were the new tyres?
                          If that was to me bibs, yeh they were surprisingly better than i thought they would be, only prob was they had slow punctures, round the rim o every wheel. they are out my front as flat as pancakes the now. Kinda gutted at that, but good excuse for new ones. notice ma steps are off. Yours is looking good wi the new wheels, u get the nuts sorted out, u coming up in july

Comment

Originally posted by Cant Get Right View Post
                            If that was to me bibs, yeh they were surprisingly better than i thought they would be, only prob was they had slow punctures, round the rim o every wheel. they are out my front as flat as pancakes the now. Kinda gutted at that, but good excuse for new ones. notice ma steps are off. Yours is looking good wi the new wheels, u get the nuts sorted out, u coming up in july
                            Alan - but no matter - jeeeyz thats not good. Least you got home though an in one piece. Why did they not seal? Thought meant you just put new ones on?

Yup - better with no steps in my opinion.

Looks the part just won't be going anywhere , just broke one of the rear wheel studs.....Bit too far for us mate at the mo. But you never know. Glad you had fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Bibs View Post
                              Alan - but no matter - jeeeyz thats not good. Least you got home though an in one piece. Why did they not seal? Thought meant you just put new ones on?

Yup - better with no steps in my opinion.

Looks the part just won't be going anywhere , just broke one of the rear wheel studs.....Bit too far for us mate at the mo. But you never know. Glad you had fun.
                              Yeh noticed it was alans post after a posted. They were second hand tyres that were on the wheels already when a bought the new ones, damn right thats c*ap, dull one wi the wheel stud. howd u manage that

Comment

Originally posted by Cant Get Right View Post
                                Yeh noticed it was alans post after a posted. They were second hand tyres that were on the wheels already when a bought the new ones, damn right thats c*ap, dull one wi the wheel stud. howd u manage that

No worries - ooops - where'd you get them?
                                Hubby don't know his own strength - he was checking they were tight an over tightened it.

Comment

Working...
                                X