@mudsurfer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @mudsurfer

andy ive had the guy(john) on the phone as he as tried to phone you as you was supposed to have give him details about me picking up the item for you. can you please phone him asap.

or if any of you reading this can contact andy as it important plz

Sorry Will, still can't charge my mobile, and been out since about 07:30 - just back now, I've called John to tell him who you are and what to look out for!
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer View Post
      Sorry Will, still can't charge my mobile, and been out since about 07:30 - just back now, I've called John to tell him who you are and what to look out for!
      lol bit late then m8 ive picked it up at bout 11:30 this morning lol. didnt know it was as big as it was m8 poor little sioux had to travel back with it over her head lol.
      who ever picks it up for you will def have to have the back seats down n put their stuff on top of it m8.

Comment

Cheers Will I Am !!

if anyone is likely to be going from Cornwall to the south Midlands before mid July, then let me know........
        Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer View Post
          Cheers Will I Am !!

if anyone is likely to be going from Cornwall to the south Midlands before mid July, then let me know........
          i'll be going upto neils soon after a visit to marc but then puppy walker down soon n he then up your way in july but he will have to have back seats down for it to fit in, the pic of it makes it look small but it massive

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm View Post
            i'll be going upto neils soon after a visit to marc but then puppy walker down soon n he then up your way in july but he will have to have back seats down for it to fit in, the pic of it makes it look small but it massive
            will it not go on the roof?
            it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt View Post
              will it not go on the roof?

yes m8 there is that idea good thinking batman

Comment

tech weekend looks a good idea..........
                ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazzard View Post
                  tech weekend looks a good idea..........
                  i cant make the tech weekend unfortunatly or i would bring it up myself

Comment

Working...
                  X