Back from POCUK Drumclog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back from POCUK Drumclog

Cracking couple of days with the Pajero Owners. Myself, Alan and Chris had a great night drive on the Fri. We never parked up till close on midnight.
    Alan, Chris and Jim will be along tomorrow with better pics but here is some phone ones to keep you going.

6.00am Dare I wake the big Chap 6'3" and he fits, mind we had to remove the rear seat bases.

He takes it better than I thought but still tells me to fec off for an hour.

The small but worthy Toyota gang. Jimmy joined us Sat morning swelling the numbers to 4

Well it would be rude not to

Off we went the 80% of Drum felt like tarmac, never seen it this dry.

One hour later our Alan find the 20% that is still wet.

Thanks to the great bunch of Geordie Lads for the good crack and help.
    Big thanks in particular to Pyscho his wee zook and his crew who helped us get Alan out.

Never seen the Clog so dry, some views of whats on offer away from the forest and rivers.

Some of my more arty shots

Alan says I've taken Carls mantle as the biggest poser on tour. So to finish some shots of the best looking truck there.

We went up and down some seriously steep hills the other lads have the pics and vids, but their out on the lash tonight so we will have to wait till Sunday.
    Last edited by yoshie; 24 May 2008, 20:38.
    Brian

nice pics there yoshie.so if i start doing a rain dance now do you think it migh be wet when i get there.
    www.overfab.uk

Comment

It's a pig when it's wet but a little water over the last 3 weeks would have softened things this weekend. But hey its's was still great a had a blast and met some great lads. Only down side one of the Geordie lads rolled his Paj, it's a write off. I think he was a bit casual or got a bit panicked on a small side slope. No one hurt and he has off road insurance. t's just a sow drive back home with a wrecked truck and a turbo full of oil disconected. 30mhp max will make for a long run home on Sunday.
      Brian

Comment

sorry to hear he did his motor in,glad your back in one oiece yoshie,need a scottish precence at river deep mountain high in october....................... .
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
          It's a pig when it's wet but a little water over the last 3 weeks would have softened things this weekend. But hey its's was still great a had a blast and met some great lads. Only down side one of the Geordie lads rolled his Paj, it's a write off. I think he was a bit casual or got a bit panicked on a small side slope. No one hurt and he has off road insurance. t's just a sow drive back home with a wrecked truck and a turbo full of oil disconected. 30mhp max will make for a long run home on Sunday.
          man thats allways bad when some one rolls their vehicle.kinda puts the willys up yer.
          www.overfab.uk

Comment

Yep I was gutted for him, but like ours they are worth almost as much in bits.
            It does make those trailered caged toys look appealing. There was a couple fully caged v8 tray backed landys, that were very handy.

Graham, I should be on for Wales all being well mate
            Brian

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
              Yep I was gutted for him, but like ours they are worth almost as much in bits.
              It does make those trailered caged toys look appealing. There was a couple fully caged v8 tray backed landys, that were very handy.

Graham, I should be on for Wales all being well mate
              spot on mate,going to be grand,wales is a bit different to any other off roading,it is absolutely worth the trip
              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                spot on mate,going to be grand,wales is a bit different to any other off roading,it is absolutely worth the trip
                Looking forward to it mate. All the threads about Wales trips make it sound fantastic.
                Just need to sort out some cover at work.
                Brian

Comment

nice pics mate, I'll get mine up later on.
                  Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Working...
                  X