3rd gen 3.4 petrol views?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
    not as bad as u think,i found a kit delivered for underslung delivered for around 800,that multi point,just get it fitted
    Problem is most of the kits are for 4 cylinders.... i'd need a kit for 8! Cheapest ive found is £1800 fitted... Would take a loooong time for it to prove beneficial! Plus by then LPG will probably cost a bomb!

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
      You look good on that horse Tony, i did'nt know you were a crosser (and i dont mean events
      4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

well ok so that didn't happen,question is wot do i put mine up for???

Comment

well ok so that didn't happen,question is wot do i put mine up for???
          Tough question mate! Average 3.0ltr 2nd gens are from £2k to £3k with no mods, just bog standard.

unless you live in Romsey, then add about £1500

The fact yours has some sparkly bits an that tailgate you could probably see over the £3k mark... maybe! FFS dont put it on Ebay unless you 100% HAVE to.

What you gunna get to replace it mate?

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
            Tough question mate! Average 3.0ltr 2nd gens are from £2k to £3k with no mods, just bog standard.

unless you live in Romsey, then add about £1500

The fact yours has some sparkly bits an that tailgate you could probably see over the £3k mark... maybe! FFS dont put it on Ebay unless you 100% HAVE to.

What you gunna get to replace it mate?
            tbh i wasnt selling,but almost sold it for 3.5k,which tbh is the prob,with the time and effort i'd want that,but i don't think people will pay that??my plan is/was to get 3rdgen petrol and lpg it to make for cheaper motoring??

Comment

tbh i wasnt selling,but almost sold it for 3.5k,which tbh is the prob,with the time and effort i'd want that,but i don't think people will pay that??my plan is/was to get 3rdgen petrol and lpg it to make for cheaper motoring??
              Sounds like a decent plan, I dont think you would regret going up to a 3rd gen.

An i agree with you about the costs. Ive got a lot of money in my truck an not to mention time, I would want probably more then its damn worth!! I'd sooner crush the damn thing then have someone try an screw me on a price!!

If you could sell it for £3.5k mate i would. Its going to be hard to get rid of these after a while for decent money. with £3.5k you could easily get a nice 3rd gen. But be aware that lifting them costs more ££ then a 2nd gen.

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
                Ah, I see! It was actually pretty close to what I was thinking!

Cheers mate.
                I thought it were summat to do with constipation!! like the constipated
                mathematician who worked it out with a pencil
                Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Sounds like a decent plan, I dont think you would regret going up to a 3rd gen.

An i agree with you about the costs. Ive got a lot of money in my truck an not to mention time, I would want probably more then its damn worth!! I'd sooner crush the damn thing then have someone try an screw me on a price!!

If you could sell it for £3.5k mate i would. Its going to be hard to get rid of these after a while for decent money. with £3.5k you could easily get a nice 3rd gen. But be aware that lifting them costs more ££ then a 2nd gen.
                  just don't think i'll get 3.5 tho

Comment

Wait a minuite!! are you telling me i've spent £14 and a weeks of evenings wireing sodding leds in all these switches with another bunch waiting at the post office for me for F###all
                    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Wait a minuite!! are you telling me i've spent £14 and a weeks of evenings wireing sodding leds in all these switches with another bunch waiting at the post office for me for F###all
                      No Ian, of course you haven't wasted your time!

BDT2 has someone waiting to buy them for £50.00!
                      'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

nooooo lol,if(and tbh i don't think i will)i do sell they will become yours,ie u cud sell them?

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
                          No Ian, of course you haven't wasted your time!

BDT2 has someone waiting to buy them for £50.00!
                          see there u go ian

Comment

ooops it's listed now

Comment

ooops it's listed now
                              found it! (i'm watching the Auction btw! So discount one of the watchers mate! )

Comment

found it! (i'm watching the Auction btw! So discount one of the watchers mate! )
                                Better discount 2

Good luck with the sale.

Trev
                                Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Working...
                                X