Rear spoiler fitted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear spoiler fitted

Really pleased with the new spoiler I got of EBAY same shade of grey as my truck. Toyota even fitted female plug and clip for the brake light wire.Been on a couple of weeks but a bit bored at moe nothing much to do so here it is.

Good job...it does make the Surf look sexier....

Back in the day Baby

Comment

just out of intrest,i have one to fit,sorting the holes.....are they already on the inner skin?

Comment

Yes Andy just pop off the cover on the inner roof and there are holes punched through the metal lining. I just offered the spoiler up to the roof got it level and looking right marked the area where the studs were on the roof drilled a small pilot hole first, that all looked ok then bolted it down you will need a hole saw for the cable gland/grommet.Like I said the small plug is sitting there waiting to be connected. Hope this helps.If you need a hole saw I can post you mine to borrow it was a tad to big for the job but I siliconed everything up to be sure.
        Last edited by Webbo; 24 May 2008, 13:15.

Comment

Holes are here Andy, inner skin already punched as is the wireing grommet one,

Looks good Dave! they certainly finish the back of the roof off, plus you can fit some work/rev lights on it
          Attached Files
          Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
            Holes are here Andy, inner skin already punched as is the wireing grommet one,

Looks good Dave! they certainly finish the back of the roof off, plus you can fit some work/rev lights on it
            trouble is so good at this stuff,u will have to fit it for me lolol

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
              Dont be such a pussy get ya drill out! small (3mm or so) from the inside out, check the spoiler studs line up and drill from outside, dont forget the masking tape, 1 1/8th holesaw, bit of underseal round the holes, then some silicon, bolt it on, robert's your fathers brother

Oh BTW Andy! stormforce pm'd me to say the bits were on the way, i think they came this morn but i was on the throne, got a card, i'll have to pick em up tues morn now
              Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                Oy Andy, if you're ' so good' at this stuff then fitting it should be a doddle!
                'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Working...
                X