thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi all had the new truck a couple of days and just a few niggles

1.firstly i think the handbrake needs tightening as it pulls out further than the old truck can anyone tell me how to tighten this up and take out some slack

2.warning light next to turbo in the rev counter has flickered on an off once or twice any ideas what this does

3.brake fliud could do with a bit of a top up what am i best using dont know where to start

4.i was reading in another forum someone suggested a litre or so of veg oil before an mot im assuming to reduce smoke does this work

apart from that im well impressed been on southport beach all day with the kids and a couple of disposable bbq.s there and back without the worry of the getting back part and not having to dodge every minor bump

well happy with her just adjusting my wish list for toys not repairs

thanks in advance

Comment

well sounds like you bought a right lemon there mate,its because it isn't the right colour

Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

looks like fun mate never seen the clay variety before after all the problems of my last truck just got learn how to let it do what it was made for again

wont be on a short leash for long

Comment

that was a clay/mud/sheep sh1t variety
          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

its probably going to take a week and a half cleaning before you can see out again but suppose it was worth it

Comment

hahahahahahahahahahah

you said ..............clean it !!!!!!!!!!!!

its only the shoite that holds it together !!
              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

good point sorry for swearing and mentioning the C word hope i didnt offend anyone

Comment

Originally posted by BAV1 View Post
                  hi all had the new truck a couple of days and just a few niggles

1.firstly i think the handbrake needs tightening as it pulls out further than the old truck can anyone tell me how to tighten this up and take out some slack

I dont know the answers to the other ones mate but just pull the handbrake on an then take it off an keep doing it over an over till it gets harder to pull out an doesn't come out as far.

a lot of people dont put the handbrake on in the surf... with the Auto box its not really needed when the truck is in park

Comment

Working...
                  X