Air filter/veg oil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cant Get Right View Post
    nothing wrong with asking peoples advice, just trying to think o methods to do it thats all, dont ask u dont learn, ha ha
    Access page to the biggest online reference resource you can imagine:

Online reference resource

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
      Access page to the biggest online reference resource you can imagine:

Online reference resource
      I try all they things first but can never find out the precise things i need to know, i.e will an air filter work, was my mates idea but i thought it work too. am a window cleaner no someone that knows all about this stuff, think of it this way, in a years time if someone asks me how to do it.................al have forgot

Comment

Originally posted by Cant Get Right View Post
        I try all they things first but can never find out the precise things i need to know, i.e will an air filter work, was my mates idea but i thought it work too. am a window cleaner no someone that knows all about this stuff, think of it this way, in a years time if someone asks me how to do it.................al have forgot
        Yes, but the point I'm trying to make is that if you keep asking and being given advice, (which is impounded by the fact that you are being given this advice personally by someone first, whom you then choose to ignore and ask everyone else anyhow), which you choose time and time again to ignore and just do as you please anyhow in the end, what is the point of asking? Also, the slightest bit of time searching either directly on here, or via Google, will always supply you with more information than you can, (and will), need.

Put the effort in, and you will reap the results of your effort.

Edit: Plus, if you ask and are given good advice, bl00dy well heed it for once.

Comment

Aye Chris, listen to Brian, his system works.
          Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

we aint all as intelligent as others. is wot am trying to say, am not saying am not listening to yoshies advice, he has helped me out a shed load since being on here, in fact i have done all the stuff he has told me to do, all am doing is asking other people when ideas come into ma head. got a dont want to pester the man all day every day. when it comes to mechanical stuff and things like that a only done ma first ever service the other week, took me three hours to change 3 bloomIng filters, and a was up to ma eyes in oil. u wanna see the road out ma front its covered, so dont give me am not trying, am just asking.

Comment

to get back on topic just for a moment matt
              if you see one of the yellow Safetykleen vans around your way stop him and ask him for some of his filters they use for there degreaser units they filter down to 2 Micron's you know
              that should do the trick
              Enjoying Life after Cancer
              Pops

Comment

Working...
              X