orange broadband

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• orange broadband

Is anyone else having trouble with orange broadband today? I was able to connect first thing then the computer wouldn't connect to anywhere and now its just the forum.I can't get into my emails to get addresses to send stuff off so now i'm stuffed and people have paid for the goods.Orange say they have a problem and are trying to sort it but its strange how the forum is the only site i can get onto.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

I was having problems yesterday (see my IT Gurus thread), wonder if its connected?
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

I haven't been able to get online at all today, until now and now everything is working perfectly.
      Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

i'm on Virgin and my mail is hella slow.
        Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
          Is anyone else having trouble with orange broadband today? I was able to connect first thing then the computer wouldn't connect to anywhere and now its just the forum.I can't get into my emails to get addresses to send stuff off so now i'm stuffed and people have paid for the goods.Orange say they have a problem and are trying to sort it but its strange how the forum is the only site i can get onto.
          I'am on sky but was having serious probs with the site on sunday, but no probs anywhere else? computers are more unreliable than motors
          www.cnpbetterhomes.co.uk

Comment

Working...
          X