After market rear spoilers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After market rear spoilers

As there seems to be a severe lack of second hand rear roof spoilers for the Surf, can anyone recommend an after market one out of all the suppliers out there? Can they be obtained from Toyota still - although probably cost an arm and leg ?

Cheers, Nick
    "The force will be with you, always!"

Originally posted by Nick V
    As there seems to be a severe lack of second hand rear roof spoilers for the Surf, can anyone recommend an after market one out of all the suppliers out there? Can they be obtained from Toyota still - although probably cost an arm and leg ?

Cheers, Nick
    Try www.4x4accessoriesandtyres.com

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by lucky
      Thanks Andy, I have looked at those in their catalogue. Have you actually seen them fitted? I'm really after some feedback from people who have seen or fitted them themselves,

Cheers, Nick
      "The force will be with you, always!"

Comment

Originally posted by Nick V
        Thanks Andy, I have looked at those in their catalogue. Have you actually seen them fitted? I'm really after some feedback from people who have seen or fitted them themselves,

Cheers, Nick
        Sorry Nick, never seen them fitted, however I have fitted other stuff from them and it's all good quality stuff. I would say that the quality of the fitting will determine the look rather than the quality of the product. Also get it sprayed professionally unless you are good at spraying.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
        X