mot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mot

its that time of year, so people can you all send a good vib over to kwik fit llandudno for tomorrow dinner time,
    Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Originally posted by mud skipper View Post
    its that time of year, so people can you all send a good vib over to kwik fit llandudno for tomorrow dinner time,
    How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

cheers Bibs i knew i could rely on you

Comment

You're taking your truck to Kwik fit??????????????????????????? ?????????????

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
          You're taking your truck to Kwik fit??????????????????????????? ?????????????
          Well I did think that myself but then didn't want to spoil the vibes....

Comment

it must be mot season, as i went around all the usual places, even tried halfrauds, kwik fit the only place i can get an mot asap, desparate as the mot had run out last week

Comment

it must be mot season, as i went around all the usual places, even tried halfrauds, kwik fit the only place i can get an mot asap, desparate as the mot had run out last week

Practice touching your toes tonight then John!

Comment

i doubt i will pass, when wifey booked it in they couldn't even work out what vehicle it is from the reg number...numpties, they requested she brings the old mot cert. with her

Comment

with the new computerised mots if it fails can i take it else where for another mot(ie a more leaniant tester)

Comment

i doubt i will pass, when wifey booked it in they couldn't even work out what vehicle it is from the reg number...numpties, they requested she brings the old mot cert. with her
                    Oooo don't send Sall with it. You know what you men are like with women at garages.

Comment

now you are starting to realise why i have asked for the good vibes

Comment

now you are starting to realise why i have asked for the good vibes
                        Funnily enough, I thought you'd asked for a good vib. Wouldn't worry too much John. Worst it can do is fail. Easily enough rectified if so.

Btw, the test is logged directly to the central system with the new setup.

Comment

good vibes obviously never made it to llandudno

failed on all front lights
                          super white led side lights......fail
                          xenon charged e marked h/lights......fail
                          spots ,couldnt find switch (blind tester).....fail
                          spots , integral side lights ........fail
                          fog light not pointing fully rearward.....fail
                          apaches tribal sticker at top of screen .....fail
                          informed Mrs Mudskipper the vehicle is likley to go up in flames as the spots and sides are wired via scotch locks with no fuse or relay or independent switching.
                          if they pass it tomorrow i will lodge a complaint with the manager as the scotch locks the tester could see are for the trigger wires for the relays, which are fused and on their own switch.
                          kwik fit need

Comment

failed on all front lights
                            super white led side lights......fail Bullshit!!
                            xenon charged e marked h/lights......fail Bullshit!!
                            spots ,couldnt find switch (blind tester).....fail Bullshit!!
                            spots , integral side lights ........fail Bullshit!!
                            fog light not pointing fully rearward.....fail Bullshit!!
                            apaches tribal sticker at top of screen .....fail Bullshit!!

Remember what I said about Kwik fit? They should stick to squeezing their spots.

Comment

Can't help thinking you were asking for trouble taking it to the Corsa gangs wheel shop.

Try a real garage, you know the ones, friendly cuppa, give you a lift home and back if it's gonna take a while, don't patronise or suck air through their teeth when you open the bonnet.
                              Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Working...
                              X