Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cant Get Right View Post
    What happened to u
    i do railway maintenance and the machine i was using derailed and caught me in the groin which put my pelvis out of alignment,a labral tear and soft tissue damage.After 16 months i went for a mri scan whaich then sowed up a problem with my hip which i had to have opereated on twice
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by Bibs View Post
      Good style..............Know what its like to be in constant pain. Sucks don't it. Glad you're gettin' better.
      People don't realise how hard it is to go from doing manual physical work to end up sitting on ya backside all day in pain and having top take god knows how many pills to help you sleep, ease the pain etc and on top of everything 18 months ago i had a breakdown all to do with the accident and not able to cope not doing anything

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
        i do railway maintenance and the machine i was using derailed and caught me in the groin which put my pelvis out of alignment,a labral tear and soft tissue damage.After 16 months i went for a mri scan whaich then sowed up a problem with my hip which i had to have opereated on twice
        Am cringing at the thought...Ouch. Almost all better now though. ahhh am well cringing

Comment

Am cringing at the thought...Ouch. Almost all better now though. ahhh am well cringing
          hahaha it was ###### painful at the time i can tell ya.My pelvis was actually twisted backwards where normally it would twist forwards.
          Lucky enough networkrail have admitted all liability so the compensation payout should be ok

Comment

People don't realise how hard it is to go from doing manual physical work to end up sitting on ya backside all day in pain and having top take god knows how many pills to help you sleep, ease the pain etc and on top of everything 18 months ago i had a breakdown all to do with the accident and not able to cope not doing anything
            Think people take their health for granted sometimes - get so hung up on the small stuff in their lives they don't realise how lucky they are.

Glad to see you made it out of it all - gave a guy a round of fks today at work. He was busy sayin him an his bird (worked with us too) have had to give up work because (an get this) they can't afford to work.......wtf is that all about.

His bird left her 3 kids to run off with him (she now pays ex child support) an he spends most of his time in the pub. Earned 2.5k a month between um an cant manage. Now we have to support um livin off the taxpayer.

They think they are so hard done by - bldy unreal.

Sorry - ranted a bit there.
            How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Think people take their health for granted sometimes - get so hung up on the small stuff in their lives they don't realise how lucky they are.

Glad to see you made it out of it all - gave a guy a round of fks today at work. He was busy sayin him an his bird (worked with us too) have had to give up work because (an get this) they can't afford to work.......wtf is that all about.

His bird left her 3 kids to run off with him (she now pays ex child support) an he spends most of his time in the pub. Earned 2.5k a month between um an cant manage. Now we have to support um livin off the taxpayer.

Dont get me started on folk living off taxpayers pennies. my line o work is full o them. Then when they have an accident they try claiming off you... b*****ds,

Comment

###### hell me and my wife are working and we dont earn that much a month,thats why i started to break surfs just to stop the bank being in the red every month.it does get on ya tits tho ( not literally) (unless you enjoy it that is) that people can just give up work like that then they are the main ones that complain about the polish and other foreigners taking the jobs

Comment

I gotta do my first reminder on this.. oooo a cant wait,,, the word hijacked well springs to mind

Comment

###### hell me and my wife are working and we dont earn that much a month,thats why i started to break surfs just to stop the bank being in the red every month.it does get on ya tits tho ( not literally) (unless you enjoy it that is) that people can just give up work like that then they are the main ones that complain about the polish and other foreigners taking the jobs
                    Yup - he came in to say goodbye as he used to work in the warehouse with us, left with his tail between his legs, don't think he expected the reaction he got. Spineless git couldn't even justify it. God it makes me sooo mad.

Comment

I gotta do my first reminder on this.. oooo a cant wait,,, the word hijacked well springs to mind
                      Where's Matt gone????

Comment

this might sound harsh but the woman can't think much of her kids to walk out on them and then to quit work so she don't have to pay for them,mind you this does go for blokes aswell as the women tho.I know that there's no way i can afford to leave my job or the mrs leave hers or we'll lose everything and i would l;ike to know how the hell people like this can do it

Comment

Where's Matt gone????
                          what ya mean Matt has always been gone ..

Comment

this might sound harsh but the woman can't think much of her kids to walk out on them and then to quit work so she don't have to pay for them,mind you this does go for blokes aswell as the women tho.I know that there's no way i can afford to leave my job or the mrs leave hers or we'll lose everything and i would l;ike to know how the hell people like this can do it
                            I am a great believer in if you can't afford kids dont expect me to pay for them - harsh I know but I work hard for my money and don't see why I should pay for other people. I know some are in a situation they cant always get out of (my mum included due to an illness but she works part time as this is the most she can do) but to put yourself there (an openly admit it) for no god dam reason other than selfishness should be stopped. I hate to see families struggle while others sponge an get everythin handed to them.

Well there is that......

Comment

Oy. I resemble that remark.

Comment

I am a great believer in if you can't afford kids dont expect me to pay for them - harsh I know but I work hard for my money and don't see why I should pay for other people. I know some are in a situation they cant always get out of (my mum included due to an illness but she works part time as this is the most she can do) but to put yourself there (an openly admit it) for no god dam reason other than selfishness should be stopped. I hate to see families struggle while others sponge an get everythin handed to them.
                                i am the same and i tried to get help from the social last year after my first op and being off work for 10 months and i couldn't get help so i had no choice but to go back to work although i wasn't ready to go back

Comment

Working...
                                X