Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello and Thanks fellow Surfers

Hello fellow Surfers

Thought it best that I drop a line to you all, to give a big Thank you for all the info and secrets that you have bestowed upon me.

These range from what Insurance Companies to use for Off Road Insurance, to web contacts for spare parts, speaker wiring instructions, and the best of all, the “how do I fix the steering knock”, which was nearly going to stop me getting my Surf as I was sure monies was going to need to be spent there. Oh to think a blob of grease can go such a long way!

This site all in all is on the ball, and 1 week into my ownership of the good ‘ole trusty 2nd Gen 2.4 Turbo Manual, all is looking good for summer.

Now I have wheels, I will travel, so off this weekend to the Devils Punchbowl for a looksie, and hopefully a play there and anywhere else that I can find legally to on our trusty new OS Map, on our way to Brighton.

Well thanks again, and all things being equal I will be posting a few pics on my return.

Cheers

Travelling Mac
    [B]Travelling Mac[/B]

Thats why we are here, glad this place has been of help. Look forward to seeing the pics of your motor.
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Comment

Welcome aboard

Great to see your could find enough info on here to help you in your sacred quest to buy a Surf

Happy Surfin!
      Maurice
      Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

Welcome to the the nut house,glad its been of use to you and it will continue to be trust me its adtictive
        I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Welcome aboard the happy ship "Surfdom". Glad we could be of help in your quest for your baby... we NEED those pics tho'

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Working...
          X