No announcement yet.

landcruiser wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you can access them first to try them, that's the best option. They will most likely fit fine. You'll most likely notice they stick out a tad further though, if I remember correctly. However, I do believe there are quite a few variations on LC wheels, so it's not a guaranteed fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Cant Get Right View Post
      encompass to big a word, use window cleaning terms, make it easy please
      Cover or include, then.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
        If you can access them first to try them, that's the best option. They will most likely fit fine. You'll most likely notice they stick out a tad further though, if I remember correctly. However, I do believe there are quite a few variations on LC wheels, so it's not a guaranteed fact.
        cool. will put 2 on fronts then go drive. see wot happens.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
          Cover or include, then.
          ahh ok. thtas easier

Comment

encompass to big a word, use window cleaning terms, make it easy please

Watch your feet on the lobby stair.

Or in window cleaner terms careful, Matt wins more than he looses
            Brian

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post

i got a big chin waiting for the list anyone has to throw. bunrt it on the tarmac last week. was bullied that much

Comment

the ones that look like surf ones stick out a tiny bit more.

some would probably stick out a fair chunk but nothing to worry about

an the 5 spokes with the recessed type bit is sooo damn sexy you just put them on an 'modify' to suit

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
                  the ones that look like surf ones stick out a tiny bit more.

some would probably stick out a fair chunk but nothing to worry about

an the 5 spokes with the recessed type bit is sooo damn sexy you just put them on an 'modify' to suit
                  good good. see wot the guy brings to my door. its the neighbours son. fingers crossed they ok. prob be ###### rough though

Comment

If they are going to rub any where it will be on full lock ........if you like them and they do rub get wheel spacers from tony .
                    Some of the landcrusier wheels are on a different offset and will rub
                    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

oh yeh and its SCOTLAND/england/UK/BRITAIN
                      What size tyres are fitted, if you are going over 31s you might get rubbing unless you have had a lift.

Nice to see you now reckon Scotland is a part of England, your neighbours are going to love you !!!

Mind you I reckon tonight Manchester will be part of Scotland !!!
                      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post

Was that 'loses' ????

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Originally posted by Predictable Bob View Post

Was that 'loses' ????

Didn't like to mention it myself.

Comment

Depends on the cruiser

any chance landcruiser wheels will fit a surf. been offered 4 with bfg all terrain tires for 100 buks
                            If its of a 40 , 60 or 70 series cruiser no worries they will bolt straight over just be aware they are generally 16 inch rims.

If they come off a 80 series it can be a problem if its one of the later ones or the constant 4wd models as they have a different stud pattern

The new 79 gxl , 100 & 200 series cruisers have a new stud pattern which won't work with the old hilux's. Ive already learned that one the hard way.

cheers matt
                            Harden the Fuk Up Princess

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazzard View Post
                              If they are going to rub any where it will be on full lock ........if you like them and they do rub get wheel spacers from tony .
                              Some of the landcrusier wheels are on a different offset and will rub
                              Spacers will only make the problems worse, The only help a spacer can be is if the wheel has a very high positive offset an sticks into the arch, then you can expect rubbing on the upper wishbone.

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
                                Spacers will only make the problems worse, The only help a spacer can be is if the wheel has a very high positive offset an sticks into the arch, then you can expect rubbing on the upper wishbone.
                                I believe he's referring to the fact that some of them may have a negative? offset, i.e: be further in towards the arch.

Comment

Working...
                                X