@ Puppywalker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Puppywalker

Hi Tony, just to let you know the bolts arrived today and say a big thanks for your trouble, really apprecieate it mate, owt i can do for you just let me know,
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
    Hi Tony, just to let you know the bolts arrived today and say a big thanks for your trouble, really apprecieate it mate, owt i can do for you just let me know,
    No problem Ian, really nice local business, they are a pleasure to deal with. They carry a full range of all stainless bolts in metric, AF and whitworth also spares for clasic Motor bikes and lots of bits of meatal all shapes and sizes.

so if anyone gets stuck just shout

Tony
    www.puppywalker.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Puppywalker View Post
      No problem Ian, really nice local business, they are a pleasure to deal with. They carry a full range of all stainless bolts in metric, AF and whitworth also spares for clasic Motor bikes and lots of bits of meatal all shapes and sizes.

so if anyone gets stuck just shout

Tony
      I wish they were near me tony, very handy, we used to have the same sort of place down in pompy, JW Tout, did everything you needed, but they've gone now, B&Q is useually useless or it's mail order and an arm and a leg,
      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Working...
      X