• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
    you will need to ring them if it don't state hilux surf on the website
    ahh quick thinking. back to the drawin board for me then

Comment

Originally posted by Growler View Post
      Glad to hear it passed Colin, Have a look for a company called 2Gether, they sorted me a good deal this year.
      tryed and tested £440 so ikinda got a quote from ecar @ £287 so gonna ring a flux back and see what they say thx colinps havent had internet for 2 days so not so quick to reply

Comment

i spoke to adrian flux on the phone regaurding there price garuntee they said cos the diff was so extreme they would need proof. a copy of my quote will wait and see how it comes back Colin

Comment

got an answer back from adrian flux saying they can get a quote lower to £310 and they will cut there comission by 25% to make it £275. but then the catch is i have to put on a cat 2 imobiliser and the excess is £350 some garuntee ! this is ridiculous with the fuel prices and insurance going sky high gonna really start to struggle colin

Comment

Originally posted by flashinapan View Post
            got an answer back from adrian flux saying they can get a quote lower to £310 and they will cut there comission by 25% to make it £275. but then the catch is i have to put on a cat 2 imobiliser and the excess is £350 some garuntee ! this is ridiculous with the fuel prices and insurance going sky high gonna really start to struggle colin
            a cat 2 immobiliser is a fairly standard requirement for insuring pretty much any import, and shouldn't be more than about £80 - £100 fitted.

The benefit of going through flux is that they provide offroad/greenlaning cover on their 4x4 policies as standard and will cover modifications aswell.
            =========
            =SOLD UP!=
            =========

Comment

i just tried the E Car website for devilment and for me and anita to drive my 3.0 truck we both got 3 speeding points came back at £247 not bad but get better deal from adrian flux
              Enjoying Life after Cancer
              Pops

Comment

flux were ok with my current autowatch alarm and immobiliser, even though its not a certificated type. also ok with my 2" suspension lift, off road cover etc. with only 4 years ncb, no points/claims, 41 years old, nice postcode, 3000 miles a year, I got a good deal, £260 or so if i remember rightly - just ensure you ask for the 4x4 department. did my house insurance through them too, chjeapest i could find for a good policy, and will do my let properties through them too, later in the year.
                If you're gonna be a bear... be a Grizzly.

Comment

Originally posted by flashinapan View Post
                  mot passed now the nightmare of insurance i cant seem to do better than adrian flux at £366 pounds. i have full no claims no accidents/ convictions 43 years old why so high ? am i doing something wrong ? or is that the going rate this year for fully comp ?

I got my insurance renewal quote comprehensive from ADRIAN FLUX they wanted £425.39 was gob smacked at that quote. I know i have moved to essex from kent. I rang them to ask why the high quote. I have 10 years no claims bonus protected and the excess was £400. I was told i am in a higher risk area. I have been with them 2 years was not happy with the quote.

So i rang lifesure group.....01480 474604 for a quote and i spoke to Gary a member of the forum ( Lifesure ) a great guy, i gave Gary all my details and what a differance in price £247 ... £200 excess so any of you who have your renewal coming up its deff worth giving Gary a ring on the above number .

Thanks Gary for your help

Comment

Working...
                  X