No announcement yet.

hmmm, guns....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Round here they use a 12 bore shotgun and it aint rabbit they hunt . They shoot PIKEYS !! Worst vermin known to man .
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt View Post
      Hmmm Pete w wants to swap his s200 for truck bits, Tony has lots of truck bits and wants an air rifle all of his own....
      If only there was some way to make them both happy....

Sounds good to me!
      4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2 View Post
        Round here they use a 12 bore shotgun and it aint rabbit they hunt . They shoot PIKEYS !! Worst vermin known to man .
        Peppered transit vans comes to mind
        ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazzard View Post
          Peppered transit vans comes to mind
          ... in a red diesel sauce.... yum!
          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Good old Tony Martin should have been given a Knight Hood, and a 308 rifle with a liftimes supply of ammo, not put behind bars !!!!!!!!!!!What say you big Rick my near local Surfer I see.
            Last edited by Webbo; 15 May 2008, 18:34.

Comment

Why is it that so many people on here own guns??!? (i have a BSA Lightning, lovely bit of kit ) Not only do we tear up the countryside with our trucks we also kill innocent animals!

or could it be that the fact we shoot and offroad means we are more likely to keep the countryside green?!!? all of the shooters i know, and most of the offroaders too are well up for looking after our beautiful country. its a shame the government dont see it that way and try and tax us and build new houses for all the people we gotta pay the tax for to live in them! (by that i mean only the loafers that choose not to work but are able, before i get hounded!)
              it never rain it pours! glad I got the 4X4

Comment

Working...
              X