New Site - Excellent it's starting to get used

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Site - Excellent it's starting to get used

Just had a look on the www.hiluxsurf.co.uk site and someone has placed an auction - hopefully it will get used some more and become a regular place for people to sell stuff, just need to get some of the Surfs for sale in the Classified section.

Also good to see that some more people have started to use the gallery and uploading their own pictures.

Cheers

Originally posted by lucky
    Just had a look on the www.hiluxsurf.co.uk site and someone has placed an auction - hopefully it will get used some more and become a regular place for people to sell stuff, just need to get some of the Surfs for sale in the Classified section.

Also good to see that some more people have started to use the gallery and uploading their own pictures.

Cheers
    Sweet
    Its a good nice looking site.....
    sure it will be buzzing in no time!
    Keep up the good work admin!
    2 Tone Mud Master!
    http://www.sunsetsurf.co.uk

Comment

Yeah! great work Andy!
      Good to be able to post up our own pics now. Is there a place for a little personal surf biography, mods etc?
      Derek :
      1990 Hilux Surf SSR Ltd
      [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]S[/U][/COLOR][/B]ave [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]U[/U][/COLOR][/B]p [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]R[/U][/COLOR][/B]eadies [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]F[/U][/COLOR][/B]ast. Cause you're gonna need them!

Comment

Originally posted by Delboy
        Yeah! great work Andy!
        Good to be able to post up our own pics now. Is there a place for a little personal surf biography, mods etc?

You cant do that as we thought it would open it up to possible abuse letting anyone post stuff on there.
        If you send me the details/pics etc you want I will add them under members rigs for you.
        Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
        My choice
        Back off

Comment

Working...
        X