ARB's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SurfingNow View Post
    im does that mean gas and oil weigh the same?
    Nope.

Comment

Nor does it have any relevance
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
        Nor does it have any relevance
        Unless as argued earlier, that a heavier truck increases downward pressure.
        In which case the lovely sticker pack that arrived this week is going straight on.
        Brian

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
          Unless as argued earlier, that a heavier truck increases downward pressure.
          In which case the lovely sticker pack that arrived this week is going straight on.
          As long as you dont put a spare wheel on the roof cos you'll fall right over, and all that lovely weight pushing down on your wheels will be crushing your door handles.

Comment

I just test drove my truck with new procomp es9000's and LC springs and no arb's.
            It feels even better than before, suspension response wise, which is to be expected but it is still very stable when cornering and changing direction which is a relief.

I just need to remember to keep the spare on the back carrier and I just might not die.
            Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post

I just need to remember to keep the spare on the back carrier and I just might not die.

You'll just do loads of wheelies......
              Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer View Post
                You'll just do loads of wheelies......
                Not with me and the 3.0 up front I won't.
                Alan

Comment

Heard of 'endo's???

Comment

Heard of 'endo's???
                    dont they make deli chicken ??
                    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
                      I just test drove my truck with new procomp es9000's and LC springs and no arb's.
                      It feels even better than before, suspension response wise, which is to be expected but it is still very stable when cornering and changing direction which is a relief.
                      It's just the doom-mongers who would have you believe otherwise. Handles a treat without doesn't it. Only thing I ever noticed, specifically only when the front arb was removed, was a slight tad of compensation in driving style needed for either over or under steer. Can't remember which, exactly. Other than that, it is actually far more stable than it was before with the OEM shocks, springs and arb's.

Comment

My front ARBs come off on Thursday when we diagnose the steering issues......
                        Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
                          It's just the doom-mongers who would have you believe otherwise. Handles a treat without doesn't it. Only thing I ever noticed, specifically only when the front arb was removed, was a slight tad of compensation in driving style needed for either over or under steer. Can't remember which, exactly. Other than that, it is actually far more stable than it was before with the OEM shocks, springs and arb's.
                          Yup, totally agree Matt, simple wee change to driving style (actually I drive like an old man anyway) and it's better.
                          Alan

Comment

couldnt agree more matt.

btw gas and oil can weigh the same ,under certain conditions according to bernouillis eqn,but i refuse to be drawn..........just that they can .....goodnight
                            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Heard of 'endo's???
                              I'll ignore that thankyou.
                              Alan

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                                btw gas and oil can weigh the same ,under certain conditions according to bernouillis eqn,but i refuse to be drawn..........just that they can .....goodnight
                                You do know that Andy will be chomping at the bit trying to resist replying?

Comment

Working...
                                X