land cruiser spring spacers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• land cruiser spring spacers.

hi guys just got round to fitting the l/c spring top hat spacers/locators.here a pic of them fitted.i have in stock ten pairs.also i have 2" ally standard spring spacers.also ten pairs.

www.overfab.uk

very nice marc m8

Comment

How much for the L/c seat/spacers pleas Mark as imay be interested in a set maybe +1" just to give the rear end that little bit more lift.
      Will is gonna bring you a panhard rod aswell when he comes up the one i forgot to send last time
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Very Professional job Mark

There's always a Payback .... Ya just never see it Comin !!!!
        Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
          How much for the L/c seat/spacers pleas Mark as imay be interested in a set maybe +1" just to give the rear end that little bit more lift.
          Will is gonna bring you a panhard rod aswell when he comes up the one i forgot to send last time
          hi rich if you deffo interested in a 1" lift set then i will have to make them specialy for you.that means i have to wait to get some more material cut. which means i have to order a minimum quantity. you would be looking at £120 +vat as the price of ally billet is sky rocketing at the mo.
          www.overfab.uk

Comment

ok no worries Mark i think i'll go for a set of the standard ones in a couple of weeks time once i pay the c/card back the money i owe it lol

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
              ok no worries Mark i think i'll go for a set of the standard ones in a couple of weeks time once i pay the c/card back the money i owe it lol
              ok mate just let me know when you want em,i havnt got many at the mo so try and beat the rush.
              www.overfab.uk

Comment

look here mr vradestein i want to visit in a bout 6-8 weeks for some sexy rock sliders.....can you squeeze me in !!!

ps rich i still have that $%£*&^ ecu,and am going to post it on monday(i forgot all about it,im so sorry dude,please forgive me,i m really quite a nice bloke under the rubber gimp suit)
                Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                  look here mr vradestein i want to visit in a bout 6-8 weeks for some sexy rock sliders.....can you squeeze me in !!!

ps rich i still have that $%£*&^ ecu,and am going to post it on monday(i forgot all about it,im so sorry dude,please forgive me,i m really quite a nice bloke under the rubber gimp suit)
                  thats ok G no rush at the mo i got a spare here thats on ebay at the mo anyway

Comment

mmmmmmmm.let me see gra.just looking at my diary.yes i do believe we have a slot,i will book you in sir.
                    www.overfab.uk

Comment

some time in july(ish would be cool dude,a pair like your v6 ones,they are lovely !
                      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

some time in july(ish would be cool dude,a pair like your v6 ones,they are lovely !
                        ok gra,i only do the ones like i have on the v6 at the mo.do you want box section or 2" round section
                        www.overfab.uk

Comment

what do you recomend dude?(i quite like round me self though)
                          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

what do you recomend dude?(i quite like round me self though)
                            yea i can do both the 2" box section that fits under the sills of the truck that you jack on then outside i can do it in 2" round pipe.that will look sweet.
                            www.overfab.uk

Comment

pipe it is then dude,how much and when do you want the wonga !!
                              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Working...
                              X