3 Holes in dash....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Holes in dash....

I've got 3 holes in dash board, passenger side, a larger one with 2 smaller ones either side. I'm guessing this is where the Inclinometer once was, and I'm sure there was something else there as well but can't remember. Does anyone know if possible to still get these, or indeed if anyone has one, I would be very willing to cross their palm with beer vouchers.

Got the front bars on now as well, and just finished wiring in the Angel Eyes, so the beast is starting to look ok, just need lift kit, big arse wheels and a snorkel, and I'm done - for now!

Cheers,

Bu5h.
    If you play with fire.....

Inclinometers come up on ebay regularly, some for silly money, but you'll need to keep an eye out for a cheap'un, i paid £40 inc shipping for one from new zealand, but it was out the bloodbath interior model, some satin black soon sorted theat out tho, pic's of the bar's please
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Mine sold for £51 + £6 postage on ebay recently, the one that finished a day earlier went £90 + £10 postage, gutted
      =========
      =SOLD UP!=
      =========

Comment

Originally posted by nero279 View Post
        Mine sold for £51 + £6 postage on ebay recently, the one that finished a day earlier went £90 + £10 postage, gutted
        yeah i've seen em go for over a ton, daft!! i dont understand why anyone would want to pay that much for em, i watched for ages for the right price to come along, the grey ones go for the most money.
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Working...
        X