Phew!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phew!

Well, after Boyo pointing out that my theTax on my surf ran out at the end of March.....DOH! I,ve been a bit paranoid, but I went straight to the post office yesterday lunchtime, and got a disc for a year, which runs out 03/09.

So I,ve paid the back tax and I'm leagal again........Phew!
    Rob

Still working for the man!

Originally posted by plumb bob View Post
    Well, after Boyo pointing out that my theTax on my surf ran out at the end of March.....DOH! I,ve been a bit paranoid, but I went straight to the post office yesterday lunchtime, and got a disc for a year, which runs out 03/09.

damn that was lucky then.....
    Glad u did not get in trouble before u found out mate..
    One day at the time I guess..

Comment

Vicki does mine. Like she does my credit cards, bank transfers etc etc. I dont have a money / admin brain, she does.
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Did the big letter from the DVLA not give you a clue Rob???

Mind you, you could have crushed your own car over the weekend, saved them a job!
        Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by plumb bob View Post

I hope he mentioned it after you had your fun!

Comment

Sorry Rob, but seeing as you started this thread.............

When I pointed out to Rob that his tax had run out, he said no it hasn't - it doesn't runout until the end of August.

Errr, the 08 he was referring to was the year, not the month - yup it had run out on 03/08

Sorry lol
            Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovely Boyo View Post
              Sorry Rob, but seeing as you started this thread.............

When I pointed out to Rob that his tax had run out, he said no it hasn't - it doesn't runout until the end of August.

Errr, the 08 he was referring to was the year, not the month - yup it had run out on 03/08

Sorry lol
              Yeah, hehe, I must remember to wear my glasses when checking my road tax next year......
              Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Working...
              X