No announcement yet.

Relocated indicators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got the whilte ones in little chrome bezels that i fixed to my side steps as running lights they all still work fine even after being dunked in muddy water!!

they were from ebay only a few quid for 50 of them!!! you could run them allong the chrome strip.

Comment

Originally posted by hiroler View Post
      I got the whilte ones in little chrome bezels that i fixed to my side steps as running lights they all still work fine even after being dunked in muddy water!!

they were from ebay only a few quid for 50 of them!!! you could run them allong the chrome strip.
      are white lights on the side ok with MOT? Thought you could only have yellow. Or white facing the front with red facing the rear.
      Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

you can have any colour lights, but no red at the front and no flashing blue.
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

it passed with them fine! you see limos with green running lights and some with white so i presume its fine. they are on a seperate switch just incase!

Comment

i just drilled a hole in the indicator houseing just to let it back out
            there is a spray ya can get that water proofs the contacts and wire
            i sumurge my surf in about 4ft of water it was fine
            it works any how
            but its down to choice realy
            am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

I went mental and bought a tube of silicone sealer.
              Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Working...
              X