Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
    hi matt

bryncrug was the really narrow bit we did on(i think) the saturday afternoon,where there was a couple of cars on road tyres waiting to go in the opposite direction,the pic u have posted looks like the wayfarer
    What was that route we did on the Sunday, where Jokers young lady had never been so scared in her whole life
    I Love Wales

Comment

Originally posted by 24Seven View Post
      What was that route we did on the Sunday, where Jokers young lady had never been so scared in her whole life
      cant remember which day it was we didi bryncrug but val(jokers MUCH better half) did nearly wee her pants on bryncrug
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Member of the A Team here

That pic is the Wayfarer. The start or the end, depending how you look at it. The scary drop off rocky route was Happy Valley (Dyfi Valley to Bryncrug)
        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
          cant remember which day it was we didi bryncrug but val(jokers MUCH better half) did nearly wee her pants on bryncrug
          wee ?? think it was more solid
          Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Oh i went there again this weekend did not do any lanes just camping we stayed at the Devils bridge site. trying out our new tent thanks Joker it did the job great the dogs were fine in the boot problem solved.

even had a day of sun did the run over the elan valley past all the dams awesome in the hot weather

Comment

glad you liked it ross
              Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Working...
              X