No announcement yet.

wrong way round pics.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent pics lads, looks like a brilliant drive. Jealous now! canny wait to get back to the Clog later this month.
    Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by plumb bob View Post
      Graham and Dave kept the fact that they both did the bomb hole quiet, it has to be seen to be feared, the pics never do it justice................respect guys, maybe one day I'll pluck up the courage.
      You DIDN'T do it???

Spanner / Flower arranging / smelting Dave did it in my truck, and its his first time driving offroad! Shame on you...
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
        Excellent pics lads, looks like a brilliant drive. Jealous now! canny wait to get back to the Clog later this month.
        Knackered today though. Wrists are sore after trying to hang on to the steering wheel on the way up the Bryncrug rock climb. I cant get over how awesome that run is!

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
          You DIDN'T do it???

Spanner / Flower arranging / smelting Dave did it in my truck, and its his first time driving offroad! Shame on you...

I was advised not to, as my surf is standard suspension, and therefore I may lose bits of bodywork if I attemp it
          Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Yes, it would be tight...

Where's your pics then Rob?

And Dave and Val, where's yours?

C'mon! I want some pics of me!

Comment

to be perfectly honest,the bombhole was nowt compared to that butt tightening bit on bryncrug where val nearly bailed,and even joker stopped joking(but only for 30 seconds or so)

any how ed was in charge of pics,and this is what he came up with

wonderd if i had seen mudsurfer ina ....ahem....movie before !!

and edtook this as the last pic ,last night outside our house when we got in

Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

teapot

Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

I have some andy i will find the camera lead and get them up for ya soon!!!

Comment

Graham sounds like a great trip. Glad you all had fun and made it back in safe
                    Brian

Comment

this was without doubt,the best offroad weekend i have been on.
                      boyo apache and mudsurfer really did do us proud and the whole weekend was a real big success due to them.
                      every thing went so well,i even got home from north wales to eastbourne in 5 or so hours ,i had an awesome time.
                      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Must admit I didn't really have a great deal to do with it, other than being responsible for Boyo and Mud being very very drunk one night...

Comment

Must admit I didn't really have a great deal to do with it, other than being responsible for Boyo and Mud being very very drunk one night...
                          see.......officer in charge of morale !!
                          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Well, we did decide where we were going after the 7th pint... and I did lead a group on Sunday... yeah!

I've been thinking later in the summer I'll take the kids out to Barmouth, do the B-17 and Bryncrug routes both directions, camp one night and go home. I just LOVE that damn route!

Comment

Well, we did decide where we were going after the 7th pint... and I did lead a group on Sunday... yeah!

I've been thinking later in the summer I'll take the kids out to Barmouth, do the B-17 and Bryncrug routes both directions, camp one night and go home. I just LOVE that damn route!
                              well you know it would be sheer folly to do bryncrug alone,may need at least 2 others to come along !!
                              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

No scary bit pics from me, I was busy either driving it, or being in awe of MudSurfette driving it. So, here are some of my favourites some taken by me, some by Nina....

And to start, a nice drive in the woods....

Gwaham ably assisted by Ed - the Super navigator, tent folder upper and general super dude!

Toyota make excellent offroad vehicles, and this.....

The sign pointing us to Bryn Crug.....

And somewhere along the way.......fear all ye who pass here....

Brought to you by the A team.....

I've got loads more, but couldn't be bothered resizing.....
                                Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Working...
                                X