boris wins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boris wins

what does boris mean for london is he going to be better than red ken?

Um.....probably not. I think a lot of people are feeling a bit silly this morning. I'm going to give the guy a chance, he could have hidden talents......

Comment

He's aquitted himself well on TV in the past, you can learn at lot about people by abusing them, he comes across well on things like 'Have I Got News for You'

Time will tell if he can make a difference, but at least the smarmy ken as got the boot.

London will be London no matter who is at the helm, you can but hope the figurehead actually has a little common sence this time and maybe able to look like he's working for the people, not some fantasy land inside his head like Ken.

He has been the victim of several bike thefts and has expressed his desire to plant "decoy bicycles throughout Islington and send Navy Seals in through the windows of thieves".
      Sounds OK to me.
      4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

I'm a bit disappointed with his performance so far ......

I've seen three or four clips since he won and in all of them he seems sane, sensible and determined to improve life in London - I was hoping that he'd do something loopy !

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

He may have a trick or two up his sleeve tho ......
          He hasn't shown all his cards yet... but he can be Silly also

There's always a Payback .... Ya just never see it Comin !!!!
          Buncefield Burner

Comment

Hope fully he will stop some of the daft taxes that #### livingstone put in place, also gordon brown might sit up and listen about fuel prices, all these taxes are said to be green taxes, but i think its just to pay for the bl00dy Olympic games.

well thats my moan over for the day, going to chop a tree down now
            SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

Comment 1: anything is better than our 'friend' Ken...

Comment 2: perhaps a few more conservatives may notice the pinch when the road tax approaches the Grand, and fuel prices approach £2 per litre... apparently which isn't that far off... Christmas next year I think I heard...

Comment

Obviously I don't live in London, but I heard this news yesterday & thought it was great - its the candidate that is important more than the party, and he is a clever bloke, however he comes accross sometimes

Comment

Does this mean the LEZ is dead in the water?

Comment

Yup good stuff!!!

Means I lose my local MP though
                    More Lift.
                    More Tyres.
                    More Engine.

Comment

Working...
                    X